I need 1 more kids voucher B from season ticket

Anyone else who has a spare, I would be very grateful and can pick up tomorrow. Its for my daughter who I pay in every home match although I'm a ST holder.

I realise it's a long shot but please PM me if you have a spare.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Can you not just buy a £10 season ticket and then use that voucher, then your daughter would be able to use that for the rest of the season...

Assuming she's under 16 that is...

Yeah she is 15 mate, problem is we have always gone in Main Stand paddock RRE side and the £10 ST doesn't count in there (which is where my dilemma lies). Always have done since she was a kid, hence why I cant afford to pay £300+ for mine and another £150+ for hers so I just pay on the gate for her. I am going to try to buy a £10 ST for her if I cant get sorted out and the just donate it to Latics for Life (thats if the club will still sell kids season tickets tomorrow?)

Yeah she is 15 mate, problem is we have always gone in Main Stand paddock RRE side and the £10 ST doesn't count in there (which is where my dilemma lies). Always have done since she was a kid, hence why I cant afford to pay £300+ for mine and another £150+ for hers so I just pay on the gate for her. I am going to try to buy a £10 ST for her if I cant get sorted out and the just donate it to Latics for Life (thats if the club will still sell kids season tickets tomorrow?)

ah of course, they should allow kids in the paddock, i understand why not in the upper but the paddock is different.

The donation sounds like a good idea though, very kind of you :)

ah of course, they should allow kids in the paddock, i understand why not in the upper but the paddock is different.

The donation sounds like a good idea though, very kind of you :)

Cheers, just hope we got sorted. She deserves it after sitting amongst all the empty seats for years!

I might have one, might.....dependant on a couple of things

If my fourth nephew wants to come as we promised him at xmas time, so he will gain entrance for free (as hes under six I thinks its free), or if we have to pay for him to get in then he gets a voucher either way

Doubt he'll come for Liverpool as he is five and an early bed and all for school

Will know if hes coming later on tonight so TBA, then if need be I can meet up with you after the match, maybe in front of the club shop as I think you are in the paddock

Vaguely remember you shoving some dosh in my hand when I came off the pitch after the Playershare walk a few seasons ago

Underdog

Edited by tangerinedreams

I might have one, might.....dependant on a couple of things

If my fourth nephew wants to come as we promised him at xmas time, so he will gain entrance for free (as hes under six I thinks its free), or if we have to pay for him to get in then he gets a voucher either way

Doubt he'll come for Liverpool as he is five and an early bed and all for school

Will know if hes coming later on tonight so TBA, then if need be I can meet up with you after the match, maybe in front of the club shop as I think you are in the paddock

Vaguely remember you shoving some dosh in my hand when I came off the pitch after the Playershare walk a few seasons ago

Underdog

You are right Underdog, that was me.

Thanks very much for your kind offer I have now managed to get sorted out.

Cheers

Mike

Good to know mike, by the way just come back from the ticket office and bring a friend for a fiver voucher can be used for the Brentford game tomoz.

Got 3 adult tickets from 3 kids ST's,saved us £45.00 on tomorrow's gate and now we can get voucher for the Liverpool tickets and the dosh can go towards the price for the family..phew.

Costly this football malarkey.

Underdog

Good to know mike, by the way just come back from the ticket office and bring a friend for a fiver voucher can be used for the Brentford game tomoz.

Got 3 adult tickets from 3 kids ST's,saved us £45.00 on tomorrow's gate and now we can get voucher for the Liverpool tickets and the dosh can go towards the price for the family..phew.

Costly this football malarkey.

Underdog

Its is that.

Got yourself a deal there, well done.