Uwe Rossler: Dickov is "performing miracles"

The rarely-wrong Chron says Brentford manager Uwe Rosler has called on Athletic to be patient with Dickov - his former strike partner at Manchester City.

Rosler is convinced success will come to Boundary Park if his close friend is given time at the helm.

“As far as I am concerned Paul is performing miracles at Oldham,” he said. “Everyone connected with the club should appreciate and support him. He is working on a budget and doing well.”

http://www.oldham-ch...6/away-the-lads

The rarely-wrong Chron says Brentford manager Uwe Rosler has called on Athletic to be patient with Dickov - his former strike partner at Manchester City.

Rosler is convinced success will come to Boundary Park if his close friend is given time at the helm.

“As far as I am concerned Paul is performing miracles at Oldham,” he said. “Everyone connected with the club should appreciate and support him. He is working on a budget and doing well.”

http://www.oldham-ch...6/away-the-lads

and what a stupid use of the word "miracle".

Miracle

• A surprising and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is considered to be divine.
  • A highly improbable or extraordinary event, development, or accomplishment.

Us signing Jose for 2 and a half years!

Guest Scratch2000uk

I think there's a bit of sympathy from other managers in league one, i remember Dean Saunders saying "Dickov was doing well with what he has to put up with there" after the Doncaster defeat, Miracles though? Nah.

Aye. Mate who is fellow manager in backing his mate shocker.

I hate the term being used for football, but a miracle would be if we were top of the league & clear of 2nd by 20 points........

Not where we are, languishing in 19th in one of the poorest League One's of recent years; with a squad full of decent players for this level.

Bull-:censored:, again.