Now we are in big big trouble

He isn't going anywhere until the league game after Liverpool

Im starting to wish we had never beaten Forest now. Had it not been for this Liverpool game, Dickov may very well have been sacked and we could be getting someone in who will steer us away from the drop. As it is, its another game gone, another defeat and we are right in it.

Edited by Killens_physio

The longer Corney leaves it in sacking Dickov the more stupid it makes him look.Corney needs to be proactive and fast before its too late.If it means Dickov leaving Latics I'd take us getting a humping off the scousers on Sunday.

Personally I would never, ever agree to anything like that.

SC knows PD has to go, but he would get slated if he did it before Liverpool and we got a tanking. Too big a risk. Lets hope the players just give it their all.

Edited by singe

SC knows PD has to go, but he would get slated if he did it before Liverpool and we got a tanking. Too big a risk. Lets hope the players just give it their all.

I dont agree singe, I think the press will have a bloody field day if it was after a loss to Liverpool.

He has had time and more backing than plenty of managers in this league.

Get rid now!

The longer Corney leaves it in sacking Dickov the more stupid it makes him look.Corney needs to be proactive and fast before its too late.If it means Dickov leaving Latics I'd take us getting a humping off the scousers on Sunday.

First, Corney needs to try and make sure that his next managerial appointment is considerably more effective than his last 2.

SC shouldnt have to sack him. Surely Dickov's professional pride when looking at the job he has done would prompt him to resign! If he gives a :censored: about the club, the players and the fans he would do the honourable thing and clear his desk first thing tomorrow and let someone else have a go.

I'm now of the opinion we need to get rid as soon as is possible to give us time to dig ourselves out of this hole before its too late.So a plucky two nil defeat with a creditable performance would only serve as a stay of execution.

by that token, if by some miracle we did a bradford, it keeps dickov in a job for the season. cup runs cannot be allowed to overshadow the league if it puts league 1 status at risk.

put it this way, last season, when chesterfield beat us in the jpt, i would much rather finish the season trophyless with league one status, than jpt winners and relegated. swap jpt for the fa cup its still the same in my opinion. league every time

im fast losing faith in corney. this season i believe is down to corney as much as it is dickov. getting baxter signed up has papered over some of the cracks, but its an eggs in one basket situation. great signing if he has players who can play around him, but as useless as the rest playing along side these cueless muppets. we need a wage structure in place at the club that can support a decent team of 11 plus at least five or six good quality back up players. as it stands we have 3 or 4 quality players tops (and even thats being generous)

if corney cant fund this, then the club needs placing on ebay sooner rather than later

im fast losing faith in corney. this season i believe is down to corney as much as it is dickov. getting baxter signed up has papered over some of the cracks, but its an eggs in one basket situation. great signing if he has players who can play around him, but as useless as the rest playing along side these cueless muppets. we need a wage structure in place at the club that can support a decent team of 11 plus at least five or six good quality back up players. as it stands we have 3 or 4 quality players tops (and even thats being generous)

if corney cant fund this, then the club needs placing on ebay sooner rather than later

Please give figures as to what you believe that would cost and where do you imagine the money will come from?

by that token, if by some miracle we did a bradford, it keeps dickov in a job for the season. cup runs cannot be allowed to overshadow the league if it puts league 1 status at risk.

put it this way, last season, when chesterfield beat us in the jpt, i would much rather finish the season trophyless with league one status, than jpt winners and relegated. swap jpt for the fa cup its still the same in my opinion. league every time

Would rather win the Fa cup and be relegated. Better than having no cup run and just staying up.