Soccer saturday

Dickov interview , great bloke , :censored: manager !! Merse and the boys saying us fans dont understand how hard his job is , prob some truth in that, but I'd counter they don't know how hard it is to watch your beloved club disintegrate in front of your eyes .

First time I've heard Baxter speak, sounds like he s retarded.

Dickov interview , great bloke , :censored: manager !! Merse and the boys saying us fans dont understand how hard his job is , prob some truth in that, but I'd counter they don't know how hard it is to watch your beloved club disintegrate in front of your eyes .

Classy

Absolutely pisses me off this sort of comment by guys in a studio who are ex-players, thick as pig :censored: and haven't got a clue about lower league football.

What do they know about Oldham Athletic that lets them criticise the fans in any way? They've probably looked up Oldham on Wikipedia for about 10 minutes, had a look at the table and the team and now coming out with this sort of high-horse :censored:. Mostly based on the fact they're mates with Dickov.

When they come and watch us play week in-week out, see the fortunes of other clubs in the league with similar budgets and learn the context then they can come back and make valid comments. But for now - they can :censored: off.

Edited by NewBlue

Probably is a hard job to be honest...

Also, might wanna kerb the retard comments.

To be fair, I thought he looked and sounded stoned for his BBC interview!

Absolutely pisses me off this sort of comment by guys in a studio who are ex-players, thick as pig :censored: and haven't got a clue about lower league football.

What do they know about Oldham Athletic that lets them criticise the fans in any way? They've probably looked up Oldham on Wikipedia for about 10 minutes, had a look at the table and the team and now coming out with this sort of high-horse :censored:. Mostly based on the fact they're mates with Dickov.

When they come and watch us play week in-week out, see the fortunes of other clubs in the league with similar budgets and learn the context then they can come back and make valid comments. But for now - they can :censored: off.

Great post. Even the so called football league 'experts' (Steve Claridge) don't have a clue what goes on at individual league clubs.

Agreed, not sure whether or not the fans fully appreciate the effort Dickov puts into the job but I don't think there's a single person who's doubted his passion or commitment, it's just that he hasn't got the ability to make us effective. There are plenty of managers who would put slightly less effort in but understand what it takes to make a team function.

If you're paid to be a pundit you should be an expert on the area you're talking about. Those four aren't experts about anything outside the Premier League or their favourite clubs.

If you're paid to be a pundit you should be an expert on the area you're talking about. Those four aren't experts about anything outside the Premier League or their favourite clubs.

Don't you know that's all that matters to Sky, the supposedly best league in the world (a title they gave it) and the clubs that their pundits used to play for, which are mainly Greedy League teams and anyone Beagrie played for.

Look at the picture they use for this article, http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11730/8421317/Oldham-handed-pitch-boost

How long is it since Seaton were on the Chaddy roof?

As much as I can't stand the new badge, I emailed Sky on my way down to Kidderminster to let them know that they were using the old badge on both their website and the Score Centre App.

No reply, no change.

Tinpot media providers :wink: