• Croft
    • Baxter
    • Smith
    • Simpson
    • M'changama
    • Winchester
    • Taylor
    • Mellor

I picked one (well, 2 actually) up. I have a season ticket, so you can have one of these if you want. You've earned it.

Thanks for the offer.

I'm a season ticket holder too, so I'd only have passed it on to someone else (poor soul).

So in fairness, I'll let you select the recipient.

8 - Bouzanis - thought he could have done much better with the 1st goal and that was possibly all he did wrong, as well as spilling a shot which Suarez would've got onto the end of if it wasnt for Mvoto. Also thought he had Gerrard's shot covered! ;wink;

9 - Wabara - immense, in both defence and attack. Did amazingly well to bury that header the way he did and his neat footwork to get onto the end of Winchester's cross was also good.

10 - Grounds - top notch as ever, the solid left-back we've been longing for for a very, very long time. Thought he could struggle against Sterling and Wisdom but stifled ENGLAND's Sterling.

9 - Byrne - like Grounds he was excellent, thought he may struggle with Suarez and Sturridge but got into positions where he could cut balls out before they got in behind him, unlucky with their first.

9 - M'voto - he's magic you know! solid performance from the CB, Suarez is still having nightmares! wonderful in the air as ever and snuffed out most Liverpool chances.

9 - Wesolowski - he's like an Australian Terrier of Polish descent! got in the faces of Liverpool's midfielders and didn't give them the time on the ball they wanted, great display from the little man, what I expect from him in league games.

8 - Croft - had a good enough game, while his shot was awful it did lead to the 1st goal and he showed wonderful awareness to pass to Smith for the second rather than shooting.

8 - Baxter - made some wonderful passes and (literally) threw his body on the line to defend the lead, but was later unlucky that Allen's shot deflected off him so perfectly for Liverpool, and unlucky to slip on that free-kick.

9 - Smith - what can I say? Brace scoring, defence bullying, header winning 6 foot 6 striker who put his body on the line for the cause, he was immense and is seriously improving. Mobility and Footwork improvements and he'll be class.

9 - Simpson - seriously turned up in the cup, thought he had a class game and somehow bullied Martin Skrtel, if he knew how much time he had he could've put us 4-1 up, put a real shift in.

7 - M'changama - looked like he was having a great game until Sterling remorselessly hacked him down, awful awful challenge which looks to have ended his season, but his cross for Smith was very good and I seemed to be the only one in the RRE that clapped him off.

8 - Winchester - 10 times the player I saw against Brentford the other week, he had skill, he had confidence and he wasn't pushed off the ball easily, his cross for Wabara looked to be a piece of genius (whether he meant it or not) and was a more than worthy replacement for M'changama.

6 - Taylor - not much he could do in the time he was on the pitch but hurried Liverpool defenders and held the ball fairly well.

6 - Mellor - same as Taylor, not much he could do but added more men in midfield when Smith was taken off injured.

Edited by iamjonesyyoafc

First I clicked on Byrne' then Simo, and finally settled on Smith.

I have criticised him numerous times this season and then he goes and puts a performance in like that. He played the perfect game and got his just desserts. Well played,

It may be because he' starting games regularly plus he had a strike partner for the first time in this spell, and long may out continue!!!!

8 - Me - snow clearing efforts amounted to just short of two hours. I know many others did a lot more. I'm so glad I was able to stand up all game though. The pain and effort of actually having to sit / stand / sit / stand would have wiped me out. Never did pick up the MK Dons ticket either!

Neither did me and the hubby, but did you sign in and out in reception? When we left the ticket office was shut anyway, so we are going to contact the club re the MK tickets and quote that we signed in and out. Worth a shot, or are you in the piccie that the chron man took of us shovelling snow. Then you have piccie evidence too.

Neither did me and the hubby, but did you sign in and out in reception? When we left the ticket office was shut anyway, so we are going to contact the club re the MK tickets and quote that we signed in and out. Worth a shot, or are you in the piccie that the chron man took of us shovelling snow. Then you have piccie evidence too.

I signed in and out so I might ring up and say that, don't think I'm in the piccy though:( said I'd get one for my dad as he bought me the Liverpool ticket and has also promised to buy me an Everton one, might aswell repay him with MK Dons at home;)

I signed in and out so I might ring up and say that, don't think I'm in the piccy though:( said I'd get one for my dad as he bought me the Liverpool ticket and has also promised to buy me an Everton one, might aswell repay him with MK Dons at home;)

Ill be your witness young man....even though you were snowballing me....underdog

didn't do a very good job though, was very tired and my aim was poor. Still managed to hit the tractor driver on the head!

Me and Mr Tulsehill prepared an arsenal of deadly iceballs outside the Greyhound. They would have been dead meat if I didn't throw like an ill 8 year old girl