Matthew Smith

Mmmm seems like playground stuff, 2 strikers out injured , bring in 2 replacements as we dont have any back up, looks like a good move. If they bag goals aplenty let Smith and Simpson sit on the bench, they will get opportunities then they have to prove they should be 1st choice, simples

Posted · Hidden by Stevie_J, February 1, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by Stevie_J, February 1, 2013 - No reason given

I wrote it you pleb and tried breaking it down into little words for you!

Oh god.

I meant the dickov article. Go back to sleep.

Yeah, apologies for the language, I do need to choose words for personal insults more like Schlieb's in future!

How about not choosing at all and calming down, it's only the internet - and I speak from personal experience - people just want to debate against your points, not against you.

How about not choosing at all and calming down, it's only the internet - and I speak from personal experience - people just want to debate against your points, not against you.

Well said, unless its vitriolic, its only a forum, debate is what made this country great.

Read it back Rummy and readdress your warning to the source, yes I reverted to swearing but no worse than some of the administrators on here! I've debated etc with you and many others of the old guard for many a year and had the decency to hold my hands up when I'm wrong, not often but once or twice.

Back to the bench then is it, after all Paul, he's just saved your skin!

Just the sort of negative bull:censored: we don't need right now TBF.

He was carried off injured.

Never in a million years would a manager drop Smith after last Sundays performance!

I asked a question based on the two new strikers signing and added a conundrum for Dickov, hardly slated any of the signings or the reasons for doing so, I'm really happy they've signed.

Now if a few of you are too blind to read between the lines then that's life, Matt Smith stepped up to the plate against Liverpool, just asking if that would now count for anything!

Go on Hallam, go for the hatrick or even better voice an opinion based on your thoughts now I've explained it more clearly ;-)

that is about as polar opposite from your original post.

And a much better read.

I much prefer it when you have a think before you write!

that is about as polar opposite from your original post.

And a much better read.

I much prefer it when you have a think before you write!

I always think before I write but assume people have a level of intelligence and will get it, I do have an habit of being misunderstood sometimes.....must be my sarcastic nature, or maybe I leave things open to lots of different interpretations just get a reaction. # attentionseeker