Thank you Paul

There have been ups and downs in your time here, but from start to finish you have impressed (even amazed, given what a bastard you were as a player) many of us with your decency and honesty. Good luck in the future.

Absulutely agree, best wishes to PD.

Nice fella who wanted it to work and gave us the best day ever last Sunday.

It clearly wasn't working and he finally did the decent thing and I hope he hoes on to have a fantastic and succesful career!

There have been ups and downs in your time here, but from start to finish you have impressed (even amazed, given what a bastard you were as a player) many of us with your decency and honesty. Good luck in the future.

Agree. You were a bit of a :censored: as a player (penalty won against us when playing for city....), but you are a good bloke - a gentleman - and i wish you all the very best in the future.

Of all the managers we've had since Dowie, this is the one that I really wanted to work. PD showed so much passion and honesty, genuinely wanted it and brought players in that we wouldn't have thought possible. I'm sure that his experience at BP will stand him in good stead when he joins another club, as I'm sure he will.

Thanks for some memories; we'll never forget Forest and Liverpool, plus some performances like Preston and Sheff Utd. Such a shame that those same players couldn't produce the same quality on a more regular basis.

Wherever you move on to, good luck Paul and I sincerely hope it works out for you.

Edited by Bristolatic

Wish him all the best.

No idead why he could not get the best out of a decent looking squad , but imo the players are just as guilty , they have been pathetic in League games for months , the cup games being all the odder because of this.

I think we will miss his ability to bring in exciting players such as Kuqi , Baxter , Simpson , Montanto , Derbyshire , Wabara , Barnard etc to the club.