Phil Brown's applied for Partick Thistle Job according to sky

Kinda feel sorry for him, applies for every managers job going, wouldn't surprise me if he then visits fan forums like this to gage opinions, only to get completely slated by all the fans. I don't feel sorry enough to want him to get the managers position though.

I think grabbing a microphone and singing the the crowd at Hull along with doing his half-time team talk in the middle of he pitch marked his card.

Apart from doing ok with other people's squads, what more had he done?

Same goes with Lee.

I'm bemused why we would be talking to either unless we're making up the numbers? If they're genuine contenders then I'm worried about SC's ideas on next appointment. Is Barry involved in this? Can he not influence based on our views - surely that's what a fans representative should do?

I'm bemused why we would be talking to either unless we're making up the numbers? If they're genuine contenders then I'm worried about SC's ideas on next appointment. Is Barry involved in this? Can he not influence based on our views - surely that's what a fans representative should do?

We have no idea who has applied which is what Corney's choices would be limited by. 70 odd applications is all well and good but not all of them will have Champions League level managerial experience.

Kinda feel sorry for him, applies for every managers job going, wouldn't surprise me if he then visits fan forums like this to gage opinions, only to get completely slated by all the fans. I don't feel sorry enough to want him to get the managers position though.

Actually know what you mean. He's becoming the Gazza of the management world. I expect a Pearce Morgan interview in 10 years where he's still proclaiming he could do a job if only someone would give him the opportunity.