Tony Philiskirk and Paul Gerrard

Are they co-caretaker managers a la Sheridan and Eyres or is Gerrard TP's assistant?

It's more like the John Eyres situation.

On most internet lists of our managers there is this mysterious John Eyres character who managed us after Dowie. I think it first appeared on soccerbase. In years to come this period will show us being managed by Gerald Philiskirk.

Edited by beag_teeets

On most internet lists of our managers there is this mysterious John Eyres character who managed us after Dowie. I think it first appeared on soccerbase. In years to come this period will show us being managed by Gerald Philiskirk.

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?team_id=1924&teamTabs=managers

Maybe we should offer him the job :wink:

It could be a good time to play Franchise. They've lost the last two league games, are without suspended Kay and Lowe and loanee Zeli Ismail has gone back to Wolves. They could also have their minds on the Cup.....that sounds familiar.

3 of their best players are back from injuries though.

That as you give the cryptic clue would be David Eyres, who was I understand was caretaker manager for a short spell.

Edited by BP1960