On goalkeeping news interesting comments from former City player Joe Corrigan saying that Joe Hart should play with his sleeves down and that this could have played a part in him missing one of his saves on Saturday

Heard that on the radio and nearly crashed the car as I was laughing so much. He was on to give an expert view on City's defeat and said that on the match of the day highlights they didn't look great. Distinct feeling that the first half dozen people they phoned up were out.

On goalkeeping news interesting comments from former City player Joe Corrigan saying that Joe Hart should play with his sleeves down and that this could have played a part in him missing one of his saves on Saturday

I wonder if he understands that playing with longer sleeves won't actually make his arms any longer.

Having watched the highlights, I still think he should've done better for their goal. He'll be annoyed with himself when he watches it back.

I have just watched that goal, and at the time thought he was offside. Now I know he was. Maybe that distracted Bouzanis foe a split second

Bouzanis is doing well. but needs to work on spreading his body quicker to low shots, he seems to have a tendency to be caught on his heels.

Anyone remember Chris Ogden?....the best Latics keeper I remember on one to ones.

Edited by BP1960