The news from the queues!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked two up for the chaddy. No queue whatsoever. Ticket office chap said a "couple" of Everton fans had tried it on this morning, but that was all..,,,

A couple of Everton fans that they realised were Everton fans. Probably more have tried it on successfully.

Really doubting that this game will be a sellout now, even moreso with the snow. Shows how many Liverpool fans were in the home end if it does have a lot of empty seats.

Anybody know how many tickets have been sold so far?

Edited by NewBlue

A couple of Everton fans that they realised were Everton fans. Probably more have tried it on successfully.

Really doubting that this game will be a sellout now, even moreso with the snow. Shows how many Liverpool fans were in the home end if it does have a lot of empty seats.

Anybody know how many tickets have been sold so far?

I would suggest if it doesn't sell out it won't be a reflection of Liverpool fans in the home end but the fact there were more than three days of open sale. We shall wait and see.

Should easy sell out. There was apparently 5000 sold before open sale aswell as 2800 away so that leaves 3000 left for open sale. Most weekly paid people are paid thursday/friday so expect them 2 be busiest days. If the is any tickets left it will only be a couple of hundred or so

I would suggest if it doesn't sell out it won't be a reflection of Liverpool fans in the home end but the fact there were more than three days of open sale. We shall wait and see.

Exactly, Open sale for Liverpool started 12 days before kick off, this time around 3 days and with no Saturday sale either so many unable to get there midweek and no time for posting..

Exactly, Open sale for Liverpool started 12 days before kick off, this time around 3 days and with no Saturday sale either so many unable to get there midweek and no time for posting..

No late night opening either, which I find really bizarre.

Also, why couldn't they sell tickets until lunchtime on the day of the game, considering it is an evening kick off?

No late night opening either, which I find really bizarre.

Also, why couldn't they sell tickets until lunchtime on the day of the game, considering it is an evening kick off?

Again the risk of away fans turning up etc police not wanting more numbers than the ground can hold.