Rumour about dowie

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy i work with knows jenny warburtons dad and he says the dowie deal is as good as done.

Yet, according to the 'Chron, the deal looks to be fading and Sammy Lee reinstalled as favourite.

I know Corney is in New York etc., but why is it, at Latics, that things always seem to take forever and be conducted behind smoke and mirrors?

A guy i work with knows jenny warburtons dad and he says the dowie deal is as good as done.

Now that's using your loaf.

He'll be croissant that this news has leaked out.

The Chronicle tonight reporting the deal is fading :shock: :shock:

I hope the deal is not toast

Yet, according to the 'Chron, the deal looks to be fading and Sammy Lee reinstalled as favourite.

I know Corney is in New York etc., but why is it, at Latics, that things always seem to take forever and be conducted behind smoke and mirrors?

Didn't Matt Chambers say that Sammy Lee was not even ont he radar, or was that Mike Keegan.

To be fair SC did say that we would be taking our time. And we have..!

Well, it has been a while since PD got the heave-hovis. It's time to cut the crepe, get bap to business, ciabatta Everton, and get the focaccia out of relegation danger.

Out of order, 1 pun at a time please you'll put the rest of us out of business, we will have muffin to write about

Dowie won't want to come to us if the remit for next season is to avoid relegation. He'll want funds and the chance of a promotion push. Maybe TTAA (the two absent amigos) are missing the thrill of signing big cheques for little to no reward?

His refusal to rule himself out of the running may be a clue and if he was to be appointed, I would see that as a major positive considering the above.

However, should Tony P get it until the end of the season, I'd be equally as pleased. Let's see what the silver fox can pull out of the bag on Saturday.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add...baps.

Edited by JohnnyPimp

So we're in a rush to get rid of our manager so quickly after Liverpool because of our dour league form.

Yet, now, despite having fallen into the relegation zone, and there being an ideal gap in league fixtures that would have given a new manager chance to settle in, there's no rush and everyone's smoking cigars.

Something isn't right.