Is it time to get excited yet?

OK, so the build up to this one has been surprisingly subdued, for one reason or another, but tommorow, we play in the 5th round of the FA cup for the first time in 19 years, indeed the first time since we reached wembley. This time we are not expected to do anything against Everton, as we weren't against Liverpool, Forest and Even Doncaster.

But we have knocked out a team from all 4 divisions int this cup run

we have knocked out 2 former European Champions

We have knocked out arguably the best team in our own division.

We have scored 11 goals in the process, putting 3 past opposition in the last 3 rounds

There is nothing to lose. I'm turning up at tea time tommorow expecting the players to die for the cause, heart on their sleeves. Lets see the return of the Yard Dogs mentality.

WHY CANT WE WIN?

OK, so the build up to this one has been surprisingly subdued, for one reason or another, but tommorow, we play in the 5th round of the FA cup for the first time in 19 years, indeed the first time since we reached wembley. This time we are not expected to do anything against Everton, as we weren't against Liverpool, Forest and Even Doncaster.

But we have knocked out a team from all 4 divisions int this cup run

we have knocked out 2 former European Champions

We have knocked out arguably the best team in our own division.

We have scored 11 goals in the process, putting 3 past opposition in the last 3 rounds

There is nothing to lose. I'm turning up at tea time tommorow expecting the players to die for the cause, heart on their sleeves. Lets see the return of the Yard Dogs mentality.

WHY CANT WE WIN?

Kidderminster been promoted? Im not optimistic as I wasnt against Liverpoo, as Im quite happy knowing weve got this far and if the cup run ended it was fun whilst it lasted. Anything more is a bonus, and therefore I wont be let down as is the norm with OAFC!

I have a silly optimistic feeling.

I don't. I'm going with the same thought process from the Liverpool game - in that I thought we'd get absolutely twatted. Started drinking early with the mindset of just enjoying watching Prem League standard players for 90mins.......only for you-know-what to happen and us bloody go and win.

Same mindset again. Drinking, enjoying the day and seeing what happens.

I still think we're going to get twatted mind!