Corney's post-match interview on TalkSport Radio

He needs to stop dicking around and appoint someone.

The coaching side are seriously understaffed. TP/PG can do all that they are in the very short term. Getting past the Portsmouth and they'll be getting pissed off.

Which he did allay to, Get past the Everton and Stevenage games. Lets wait and see

He needs to stop dicking around and appoint someone.

The coaching side are seriously understaffed. TP/PG can do all that they are in the very short term. Getting past the Portsmouth and they'll be getting pissed off.

I don't agree, sorry.

TP is doing a fantastic job, I would be very tempted to give it him until the end of the season with a view to bringing a new manager in (as long as he is prepared to do it)!

For me TP has proved during this spell, and previous, that he has to be part of the first team set up. looking at the last 2 games, the players want to play for him, an we look much more organised and creative recently. id appoint him first team head coach, and bring in someone who has the nouse in the transfer market who can get him the players he needs, as for me thats the big worry if he was appointed top dog, he has no obvious contacts that we know of.

For me TP has proved during this spell, and previous, that he has to be part of the first team set up. looking at the last 2 games, the players want to play for him, an we look much more organised and creative recently. id appoint him first team head coach, and bring in someone who has the nouse in the transfer market who can get him the players he needs, as for me thats the big worry if he was appointed top dog, he has no obvious contacts that we know of.

I think if we get a result at Stevenage it should be his to the end of season and get a new manager in the summer as he doesn't want the job permanently.

If ££££ was he issue with Dowie then do we have that issue now? If Dowie is asking for something unrealistic then thanks but no thanks.

Pay him in region want he wants within reason BUT have it performances linked... If he can deliver what he thinks (and what he majority of us think) he can achieve then it can only benefit the club.

Dowie at the helm with TP, PG, CB and PM in support. Just a more influential fitness coach and well be laughing.

Do you not think ID can attract similar players to PD on the same budget? He has the contacts too but has more experience as tactician, motivator etc. in fact, do you not think its the unaccounted ££££ that has brought in Barnard than PD's influence? Not taking the gloss off PD but Barnard was in the stiffs not getting a game.

The smart move would be to confirm TP as Director of Youth and offer him the managers job until the end of the season and allow him to bring in any help he feels he needs. When he keeps us up, as I think the way he handles himself and the team suggests he will, he might want to keep the job. It should however be made clear that he can always step sideways into the Youth job.