• Croft
    • Baxter
    • Barnard
    • Iwelumo
    • Obita
    • Smith
    • Furman
    • Simpson

Went for Tarky, swung by his performance at that age and that pass to Simpson - who did a great job of controlling it but then really should have buried it. Croft was a revelation and it was partially down to him that Brown had such a good game. His shooting? Not so good. Always pulls it left, which makes me think that the 'pass' to Obita was a shot - probably the pass to Smith against Liverpool also, but who's complaining ?

Grounds made just one mistake in total against both Mersyside teams, absolutely calm and reliable. Wes was a trooper but I thought Furman made a difference when he came on - lots of forward balls to feet, which came back out to the wing and then into the box.

Baxter has been a little disappointing, but only in relation to the hype, looking forward to him turning it on at Goodison.

Bloody brilliant to see us live on TV down here, looking forward to a few more instalments.

Went for Tarky, swung by his performance at that age and that pass to Simpson - who did a great job of controlling it but then really should have buried it. Croft was a revelation and it was partially down to him that Brown had such a good game. His shooting? Not so good. Always pulls it left, which makes me think that the 'pass' to Obita was a shot - probably the pass to Smith against Liverpool also, but who's complaining ?

Grounds made just one mistake in total against both Mersyside teams, absolutely calm and reliable. Wes was a trooper but I thought Furman made a difference when he came on - lots of forward balls to feet, which came back out to the wing and then into the box.

Baxter has been a little disappointing, but only in relation to the hype, looking forward to him turning it on at Goodison.

Bloody brilliant to see us live on TV down here, looking forward to a few more instalments.

Agree with all of this - I do believe it was a pass vs Everton, still not sure about the one to Smith but the skewed one to Changy before makes you wonder... But they all did well. Grounds is starting to look a class above.