New Jose Baxter song

The "Jose Baxter Baby!" chant sums up how uncreative we are at this sort of thing.

Southampton sing "Jose Fonte baby! Jose Fonte woooooah!", which in a roundabout way sounds similar to "Don't you want me?", hence why it works, is original and funny.

But we've just ripped that off based on the fact we have a player called Jose, but miss the key ingredient to make the chant work, the fact that Baxter sounds nothing like "want me"

Edited by PlayItLivo

The "Jose Baxter Baby!" chant sums up how uncreative we are at this sort of thing.

Southampton sing "Jose Fonte baby! Jose Fonte woooooah!", which in a roundabout way sounds similar to "Don't you want me?", hence why it works, is original and funny.

But we've just ripped that off based on the fact we have a player called Jose, but miss the key ingredient to make the chant work, the fact that Baxter sounds nothing like "want me"

I love the Jose Baxter Baby chant. Other people love the Jose Baxter Baby chant. Jose Baxter loves the Jose Baxter Baby chant.

It caught on and made people happy. Learn to deal with it.

JBB is a good song and fun to sing. But as pointed out above, it was sung by Palace and Southampton for Jose Fonte and it does work much better with his name in it.

It doesn't matter in the long run and we'll all hopefully be singing it at the top of our voices on Tuesday night (and this afternoon :wink:). For what it's worth though, it's not original.

thought of by danny adams, what do you's think?

his name is Jose Baxter he wears the famous blue, i just cant get enough i just can get enough.

when he goes past 1 and when he goes past 2 i just can get enough i just cant get enough.

he scores a goal and the crowd go wild and i just cant seem to get enough of duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh JOSE BAXTER

I think this is quality can see this being sung at everton!!