The red card

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They should also make him issue a grovelling apology to their 400+ extremely loyal supporters who made that monsterous round trip, only to see their chances of coming away with something spoiled by that Grade A knob jockey.

They could let all the 400+ portsmouth fans that made the journey hit him in the balls, that would teach him.

Is it true that Baxter said Tranmere were ":censored:e" when he was on loan with them? Hope so. Gutted i missed it.

One of the most bizarre red cards I've ever seen. I'd always assumed that it was one of those unwritten bloke rules that you lot have, like not making eye contact in the toilets, that you don't hit each other in the bollocks. Right in front of the linesman as well. What a dickhead. If Portsmouth are bothering to pay him they should fine him a week's wages for that.

Yeah he said that and had everyone cracking up.

• 9 months later...

Sodje strolled into the directors box afterwards looking as though he hadn't a care in the world and certainly not looking like someone who had just cost his side point(s). He went to sit down a bit away from the other Pompey staff only to then be called back to sit with them like a naughty schoolboy and given a good bollocking.

Hmmmm.