The red card

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever since Vinny Jones "put the squeeze" on Gazza, I've never seen a footballer do that to a fellow professional. Absolute helmet. Whatever ban he gets (and I reckon it will be the standard 3 games) he deserves every minute of it. Well done Jose for not milking it for what it was worth as many others would have done.

You see leg breaking tackles from time to time and the odd swing at an opponent but not that. If I was Pompey's manager, he'd never play for me again.

It's like spitting, but several times worse. There should be an offence of, "unmanly conduct," although it would have to be adapted to also cover similar offences in the female game

a similar offence to grabbing bollocks in the female game ? ....... answers on a post card please !

A good night in the Blue Belle then?

Yeah very good. I was one of the lucky few who managed to get some grub. Both of them spoke really well. TP really is the messiah. He said he has kept notes from the last 15 years and is an extremely organised person. As soon as dickov left he grabbed hs notes from 2003 when Iain was in charge and has basically taken many aspects from Iain's reign into today.

Yeah very good. I was one of the lucky few who managed to get some grub. Both of them spoke really well. TP really is the messiah. He said he has kept notes from the last 15 years and is an extremely organised person. As soon as dickov left he grabbed hs notes from 2003 when Iain was in charge and has basically taken many aspects from Iain's reign into today.

Is it true that Baxter said Tranmere were ":censored:e" when he was on loan with them? Hope so. Gutted i missed it.

One of the most bizarre red cards I've ever seen. I'd always assumed that it was one of those unwritten bloke rules that you lot have, like not making eye contact in the toilets, that you don't hit each other in the bollocks. Right in front of the linesman as well. What a dickhead. If Portsmouth are bothering to pay him they should fine him a week's wages for that.

If Portsmouth are bothering to pay him they should fine him a week's wages for that.

They should also make him issue a grovelling apology to their 400+ extremely loyal supporters who made that monsterous round trip, only to see their chances of coming away with something spoiled by that Grade A knob jockey.

Edited by Break The Silence

They should also make him issue a grovelling apology to their 400+ extremely loyal supporters who made that monsterous round trip, only to see their chances of coming away with something spoiled by that Grade A knob jockey.

Yeah, that was top support, they deserve better from their players,hope they get sorted and put all their troubles behind them, and come back up next season.

I'd always assumed that it was one of those unwritten bloke rules that you lot have, like not making eye contact in the toilets, that you don't hit each other in the bollocks. Right in front of the linesman as well. What a dickhead. If Portsmouth are bothering to pay him they should fine him a week's wages for that.

It is. It's like going to the urinal beside someone hen there are ones free with a gap either side. You just don't do it.

Have you seen Ferdinand's tweet saying it was the funniest thing he'd seen?

Yeah, punching someone in the balls twice is piss funny, especially if it causes long term damage.....:censored:in :censored:!

Long term damage from a cock punch, I doubt it, especially as I wouldn't guarantee that Baxter wasn't wearing a box.

Long term damage from a cock punch, I doubt it, especially as I wouldn't guarantee that Baxter wasn't wearing a box.

If he wasn't wearing a box he must have balls of steel.

Must admit i was totally impressed with Baxter not losing his cool.

I would have hit him back first time but when he came back and did it again afraid it would have been a murder scene .

Obviously had Everton on his mind not to retaliate , when done Bax