Please Don't TP

That is exactly why he shouldn't Parenka it, because Howard ought to have scouted it so could well have an easy save if Jose tries it.

This, although I haven't got a :censored: clue what "Parenka" means ha ha. If Jose goes for a little dink Tim Howard, who has no doubt seen him do it a 100 times before in training, will probably chest it down, do half a dozen keepy uppy's, and then volley it high into the night sky.

This, although I haven't got a :censored: clue what "Parenka" means ha ha. If Jose goes for a little dink Tim Howard, who has no doubt seen him do it a 100 times before in training, will probably chest it down, do half a dozen keepy uppy's, and then volley it high into the night sky.

And Jose becomes the laughing stock of Merseyside!

Please don't forget to tell Baxter not to attempt a cheeky chip over the keeper in the penalty shoot-out.

My brother keeps telling me he had a dream that we beat them 5-4 on pens.

They miss just one and Baxter steps up to take the glory....................................really hope so.

I doubt it though, reality tells me we are due a hammering in the cup, even though we have done absolutely fantastic and won the football public over.

It's been a long time since I have been as proud of Latics!