Total sold for tomorrow

just under 30 hours until kick off, how many have we sold? Im not going due to financial student poorness and so aim to make my voice heard in the student sports bar.... Safe travelling to all going - plenty of videos and pics :D - prediction 2-1 win: smith and baxter

Fishul says 3,600 as of this morning:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/article/20130225-evertontickets-676650.aspx

Hopefully 4k+ :imnotworthy:

Would have sold out had they given two tickets for each season ticket.

But maybe we would have been 700/800 down on Saturday's attendance if people didn't need the voucher as 'their mate' was sorting them and they could sit with their feet up watching Stelling safe in the knowledge they had bagged their ticket for the big one.

I'll take the extra £10k or so in gate receipts that goes straight to the club rather than the £10k we'd get 45% of if we'd given 2 to ST holders and maybe sold out. Club got it right and for once I feel have maximised their own revenues. Win win situation for OAFC imho...

Glad we've a bean counter in charge as Chief Exec…..

Edited by oafcprozac

But maybe we would have been 700/800 down on Saturday's attendance if people didn't need the voucher as 'their mate' was sorting them and they could sit with their feet up watching Stelling safe in the knowledge they had bagged their ticket for the big one.

I'll take the extra £10k or so in gate receipts that goes straight to the club rather than the £10k we'd get 45% of if we'd given 2 to ST holders and maybe sold out. Club got it right and for once I feel have maximised their own revenues. Win win situation for OAFC imho...

Glad we've a bean counter in charge as Chief Exec…..

Jesus H Christ way to find the terminal cancer in a silver cloud! :censored: me, just enjoy the moment!

Gutted I can't go tomorrow I have other commitments I'm a season ticket holder and hope that regardless how many times you've been this season even if you haven't sat through some of the crap I have I hope you have a memorable night.

I'm really not concerned about the super fan thing when Smith knocked in that dramatic late equaliser against Everton I was jumping round celebrating with 2 guys next to me who had hardly been all season and who I'd never met prior to kick off that night. Get as many as possible jumping on this bandwaggon. I don't care cash in on them while we can.

Did you even read the :censored:ing post Ackey? We're better off!!!!

Club bagged 7/800 pay on the dayers on Saturday upwards of 10k extra income if those people were guaranteed their ticket we would sell 7/800 Everton tickets but only get 45% of that upwards of 10k by restricting the sale we get the best of both worlds! How the :censored: is that negative?

Edited by oafcprozac