Oumare Tounkara

you cant seriously be putting tonk in the same bracket as the other three?

I'm sure when the likes of O'Grady, Jermaine Johnson and Craig Davies were at the club that suggesting they would be playing at the higher level would have got a similar reaction off some posters on here. He might still crash and burn, but I saw a lot of potential in Tounkara, if he gets the right coaching then I wouldn't be surprised to see him cutting it at a higher level within a few years, like the case with the other players mentioned. Too many people underestimate the Footballing scrap heap, look at the likes of Ricky Lambert, Jonathan Walters and Grant Holt. The right attitude and the right coaching makes a big difference

Edited by Tommy_Fent

I always thought Johnson and Davies looked quality and was annoyed when we got rid rather than getting the best out of them. Was never convinced by COG but seems I was wrong there, as with Smith this season.

I thought Tonks showed plenty of quality before he ran out of steam when we had him for the season. I am sure he can still develop into a good player.