Ressies tomorrow

Copied from my loanee post;

Had a look at Reid in the first half of this afternoons reserve game and although he showed a few tricks on the ball I wondered if physically he will be suited to the hurly burly of Division One football.

He's quite neat and tidy on the ball with good close control, but some of his distribution was wayward, maybe that was down to a lively

ball and a bitterly cold wind as many others seemed to be affected.

Very impressed with centre back Glenn Belezika who was a man mountain alongside the steady Cliff Byrne.

Montano was ok in fits and starts, the rest just average.

Half time score; 0-0, had enough went home.

PS; Trialist left back Ben Parker looked ok, quite composed and can pick a pass, need to see more of him though.

Full time score; 0-0.

Edited by BP1960

Usually a red card is just that and carries over into the first team unless i've missed a rule change?

Section 3 and section 8 of the attached link suggest Matt Chambers is right.

http://www.thefa.com/~/media/Files/TheFAPortal/governance-docs/rules-of-the-association/section-b---field-offences-in-non-first-team-matches.ashx

I thought the same as you until reading it.

Section 3 and section 8 of the attached link suggest Matt Chambers is right.

http://www.thefa.com...am-matches.ashx

I thought the same as you until reading it.

I seem to remember Filipe Morais getting sent off for kicking someone while playing for our reserves when he first arrived here, and he had to serve a 3 match ban from first team football. What's the difference?

I seem to remember Filipe Morais getting sent off for kicking someone while playing for our reserves when he first arrived here, and he had to serve a 3 match ban from first team football. What's the difference?

My guess is:

1) The nature of the offence was so naughty they told him off lots more for it or

2) Different rules for a different season.