Next Seasons Shirt

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diadora? Then we've had the JD Sports collection.

Diadora? Then we've had the JD Sports collection.

Despite any change in manufacturer I suspect we will get what we are given knowing some fans will buy any design - even if they aren't keen on it.

Edited by BP1960

"It's not a jd company. Can't remember the name of the company but they have under cut the cost of fila's price per unit."

So it can't be anyone well known. Nike, Addidas etc you would have remembered.

Get PONY back!!

Prefer this collar by a long neck .... or a fat one at least.

For me this is the classic Oldham colour with a Tangerine away colour. Any one wanting Red or Sky blue can go and support one of the Manchester plastic clubs

Ha! classic colours. We probably had a red away kit for longer than we played in tangerine.

You do realise other clubs play in red. Why are our fans obsessed with united?

Give me all royal royal blue with red trim home and visa versa away. That's classic to me and not jumping on a bandwagon that ken bates started when he turned us tangerine for a few years?

When I look at them I see orange by the way.What's the difference?

Edited by palmer1

Fair comment Pete. I grew up with blue home, red away.

For me our colours are blue and white at home. I prefer all blue. The away kit can be anything as long as its not blue.

I bet we went nearly 20 odd years without a tangerine kit home or away? Away kit around 96 with navy shorts and again 2009 with royal blue.other than that it would have been mid 70s? Some traditions can die, maybe it should.it certainly does not belong on the home kit IMO

Edited by palmer1

Ha! classic colours. We probably had a red away kit for longer than we played in tangerine.

Give me all royal royal blue with red trim home and visa versa away. That's classic to me and not jumping on a bandwagon that ken bates started when he turned us tangerine for a few years?

The colour was described as 'electric orange' at the time.

I hate orange / tangerine. I prefer the virtual pink and I dont like that either

Edited by pukka

Fair comment Pete. I grew up with blue home, red away.

For me our colours are blue and white at home. I prefer all blue. The away kit can be anything as long as its not blue.

I bet we went nearly 20 odd years without a tangerine kit home or away? Away kit around 96 with navy shorts and again 2009 with royal blue.other than that it would have been mid 70s? Some traditions can die, maybe it should.it certainly does not belong on the home kit IMO

100% agree