Season Tickets

I just looked on their site mate that is a box where you get a meal and programme etc in

Ok then it's somewhere inbetween £30-40, you're missing my point. There are 16k+ people paying a hell of a lot of money to watch a bottom end Championship side and all I see is our fans moaning about ticket prices, there aren't many in League 1 cheaper.

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

I actually agree with you

I had a chat with a Swindon fan the other day as I was saying £25 is too much for a league 1 game. He told me that he would pay £30 on the day as they play great football in his eyes

The point being the price isnt the problem, its the :censored: we keep serving up on the pitch why fans arent helped coupled with the fact we have a tired on ground with 3 sides that bloody freezing at the best of times

Im fully prepared for the fact we might have a new stand but also a new increased entrance fee to pay for it

I had a chat with a Swindon fan the other day as I was saying £25 is too much for a league 1 game. He told me that he would pay £30 on the day as they play great football in his eyes

The point being the price isnt the problem, its the :censored: we keep serving up on the pitch why fans arent helped coupled with the fact we have a tired on ground with 3 sides that bloody freezing at the best of times

Im fully prepared for the fact we might have a new stand but also a new increased entrance fee to pay for it

Exactly my point. If we charge the current prices and challenge at the right end of the league then the crowds will flow in. Our lot moan about being charged a fiver extra to watch us play two of the best sides in the country, laughable.

Thing is Swindon like Ipswich is a pretty well off area i was suprised at how cheap Portsmouth earlier in the season.

Posted this another thread by mistake, sorry if you have read it already.

I am told that Walsall let kids have a season ticket for 46 pounds. Each home game they attend they get two quid back in cash!

If they attend all the games they get the season for free. Great idea to encourage attendance and slowly draw them in.

What do you think?

I am told that Walsall let kids have a season ticket for 46 pounds. Each home game they attend they get two quid back in cash!

If they attend all the games they get the season for free. Great idea to encourage attendance and slowly draw them in.

What do you think?

What an excellent idea, it's also likely that money will get back to the club as the kids will probably spend it at half time

Read it all

[/font][/color]

If we're playing good football next season then the current prices are reasonable. Ipswitch charge fans £57 for a home ticket and they're a bottom end Championship team, Latics is fairly cheap to be honest.

I did read it all. Season tickets go on sale in about 30 days, how do you propose to shift them at the current prices considering we dont play a match for 1/4 of a year?

I did read it all. Season tickets go on sale in about 30 days, how do you propose to shift them at the current prices considering we dont play a match for 1/4 of a year?

Sell half season tickets at Christmas and die hards will always renew theirs so we will have sold at least 1,500 by August, there's no doubt if we play some of the tripe we have this year that crowds will decrease massively though

What do you think?

was about to post this myself. I think it is a cracking idea but to guarantee the money is spent back at latics maybe hand a £2 off voucher each game to be spent either in pie stands, adult match tickets (to encourage adults to bring kids along with them) or in the club shop