Gutless bunch of tossers

In Simpson's defence, he's no wide left player.

He's right footed (I think...), he's not very good on the left and he's said himself he'd rather play in the middle so it's absolutely mystifying why managers keep playing him there.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Scratch2000uk

We are now just hoping that scunthorpe remain :censored:ter than us to keep our place in league 1.

Lets face it, they are just not up to it across the board. Massive clear out at the end of the season regardless of which league we're in.

And LL, you're still way over-exaggerating with this downboat thing. I do argue my points and downboats enough and if people had a problem I'm sure they'd say. You're the first one to do so after over a year on this site.

Fair play, perhaps I overreacted.

I was somewhat upset by our 1st half performance last night.

I know mate, thought the two youngsters who came on were superb, so let's go with them Tuesday. For me Simpson can go now if he wants and one or two others need dropping, Tarky for one - it's his third season of being involved, he put a pass astray early doors his head went down immediately. That is simply what we DO NOT need in this dog-fight. He needs to man the :censored: up or warm the bench in favour of Byrne. He's not the only one either, Wes' head goes down too easily as does Brown's. Dickov assembled a squad of Prima Donna Pussies….

Byrne and Iwelumo would definitely be back in my tarting line-up. Purely for their experience, and leadership qualities. Yes, Iwelumo has not been great in his spell here but we haven't lost many in the league when he's started have we?

Edited by oafcprozac