Bury metro link

Anyone happen to know if you can you buy a train ticket and metro rolled into one these days? eg I'm travelling from Greenfield - train to Victoria, tram to Bury...

Roughly what time are ppl rocking up in the Picture House place?

If you see a blond lad on his tod, looking slightly lost, confused and smelling a little bit of fish (blame Grimsby) then that'll be me - do say hello! :-)

Yeah think you can, there is some info about it on the gmpte website I think.

Anyone happen to know if you can you buy a train ticket and metro rolled into one these days? eg I'm travelling from Greenfield - train to Victoria, tram to Bury...

Roughly what time are ppl rocking up in the Picture House place?

If you see a blond lad on his tod, looking slightly lost, confused and smelling a little bit of fish (blame Grimsby) then that'll be me - do say hello! :-)

Just book your ticket through to Bury Metrolink station and your whole journey is sorted.

Its typical that the easiest away game of the season to get to comes on the day my local metro line has engineering works. Anyone else think the Metrolink boss could be a Shaker? :exile:

Last season they where do works from Victoria, where is the Swan & cemetary located last season myself and few other Oldham fans went into a boozer at the side of the ground after the game but for the life of me cannot remember the name.

Last season they where do works from Victoria, where is the Swan & cemetary located last season myself and few other Oldham fans went into a boozer at the side of the ground after the game but for the life of me cannot remember the name.

Their is only 2 pubs close to the ground, staff of life is a smaller pub more used by Home fans, and the swan and cemetery is the bigger one with a beer garden at the front on the main road.

As your walking to the ground from town centre you walk past the staff of life on your left, or for the Swan carry on ahead and instead of turning left up gigg lane walk 500 yards, Pubs on the right.

You clearly dont know how many match going man u fans live in Bury then!

TBH if your all getting on a peak time tram and its gonna be a busy affair, dont bother buying tickets as no ticket inspector will board a tram thats rammed full and theirs no ticket check when you get on or off....

.... just saying.