Team for Bury

So with Baxter suspended and some players 'misfiring' so to speak, who do YOU want to see on the field againt Bury on Saturday? I reckon we should stick with Bouzy in goal, from what I've heard, he kept us in it on Tuesday with some top saves. A Back 4 of Connor Brown, Jean-Yves Mvoto, James Tarkowski and Jonathan Grounds. I'd like ONE defensive midfielder in Wesolowski and ONE attacking midfielder in Korey Smith, then on the wings Lee Croft and either Kirk Millar or Cristian Montano and a top two of Matt Smith and Lee Barnard.

Montano/Millar, Bobby Reid and Mellor/Winchester being the subs that are brought on hopefully.

Thoughts? What changes would you make?

Edited by iamjonesyyoafc

Think smith is better option at rb than brown, would prefer Byrne to tarky if fit , wes n Reid / mellor in centre , croft and monty on wings and I'd give millar a go up top again , at least we ll have some pace and energy , with Barnard . Smith as impact (?) sub , Simpson not in squad , if he starts on left again I give up !

Bouzy

Brown

Tarky

Mvoto

Grounds

Croft

Smith

Simpson

Montano

Barnard

Smith

This line up fine but need to be set out for an aggressive attacking style.

Smith up front with Simpson and Barnard feeding off the knock downs.

Plenty of balls out to Croft & Montano for crossing.

I know it leaves Weso on his own in the middle but Saturday has got to be all about , up and at em style.

I might also consider using Murray , esp if Byrne is unfit , from the bench to either help us protect a lead or to motivate the players not to roll over if we are behind.

I don't think Murray play again.

Millar and Mellor have done enough to have a starting place IMO...

And in an opposite switch; Connor Brown and Robbie Simpson have done enough to not earn one.

4-4-2

High tempo, high press game and get the midfield up to support Iwelumo and Barnard; getting bodies in the box and delivery crosses in.