Micah Richards - surely this time

We would get £3m but I reckon we would get this in installments so not all upfront.

The problem is the player himself, he would have to push for a move to make it happen if he doesn't then I can't see him going anywhere as city will want to keep hold of him and don't need the money.

Probably try to do a swap for Glen Johnson or Agger to avoid the sell on fee.

They still have to pay a sell on. The value of the deal gets decided at a tribunal but of course City will try to play down the valuation of any players involved and the tribunal will likely side with them because they're a PL club and the whole system is there to serve them.

Who cares really? Corney (Blitz & Gazal) will just state it's a helping hand to yet another financial loss and line their pockets once again with :censored: all given to team building!

I've been wondering lately, are blitz and gazal technically owners still? Or did they sell the club to Simon Corney when they left?

I've been wondering lately, are blitz and gazal technically owners still? Or did they sell the club to Simon Corney when they left?

Corney owns 97%. The Trust owns 3%.

The football club owes Blitz c£6m.

Edited by opinions4u

I'm sure we have done all this before and decided that Latics had sold their right to any share of future transfer fees>

Two years ago the MEN reported:

Latics chairman Simon Corney has revealed City made them an offer several years ago to buy out the clause, but no deal was done.

http://www.mancheste...richards-855831

Two years ago the MEN reported:

Latics chairman Simon Corney has revealed City made them an offer several years ago to buy out the clause, but no deal was done.

http://www.mancheste...richards-855831

The club announced this at the time. I'm pretty sure City offered around £150k to buy out the clause and Latics told them to get knotted.

The club announced this at the time. I'm pretty sure City offered around £150k to buy out the clause and Latics told them to get knotted.

It's a ridiculous negotiation.

We're armed with guesswork.

City know their plans for how and when they'll move him on.

Who cares really? Corney (Blitz & Gazal) will just state it's a helping hand to yet another financial loss and line their pockets once again with :censored: all given to team building!

Pocket lining? They'd have been better off just flushng cash down the khazi!

Pocket lining? They'd have been better off just flushng cash down the khazi!

I would agree usually Dave, however when you buy a club the size of ours you expect to lose money and I'm sure they have.

What I am getting at is we didn't budget for making the best part of an extra million quid this season and all you ever hear Corney say is we can't afford this and that.

I have always supported him and the other owners (they are still definately connected IMO) until his recent bull:censored: outbursts.

I would agree usually Dave, however when you buy a club the size of ours you expect to lose money and I'm sure they have.

What I am getting at is we didn't budget for making the best part of an extra million quid this season and all you ever hear Corney say is we can't afford this and that.

I have always supported him and the other owners (they are still definately connected IMO) until his recent bull:censored: outbursts.

But that was a Gross figure, not a net figure. The net figure would be much less than that.

The point is they budgetted to make a loss, this year we probably didn't. But did not get a sell on fee for anyone this yeard did we?

If we are alosing £25k per week, that is £1.30m per year. So not sure what the current level is, perhaps someone could say?

I think any budgeted loss would have been modest.

But crowds were well down, so I suspect a good third of the £1m would have been swallowed up by that.

Barnard and Iwelumpo in particular won't be cheap. I doubt Korey Smith is either. So there goes another chunk.

Player bonuses shouldn't be ignored.

I still think the club is well up overall, but probably by less than £500k. With some creative accounting they can probably turn it in to a small loss to avoid tax!

Well lets hope Micah is worth something and they do sell him! Technically it looks like Corney owns the football club but in fact the £6m debt means B and G do. In addition as they own the stadium they are the ones that would have to approve any sale should Simon decide at any time that he has had enough. I can't see that happening even if we do go down because we now have a proper Manager in Lee Johnson.