belezika may deserve his chance but is this the right time of the season to be throwing him in? I wouldn't be surprised to see grounds at centre back with k.smith dropping to left back (providing Byrne isn't fit)

What do they say, Cometh the hour Cometh the man ?.

Although I would never want to see it im sure when Dickov signed Iwelumo he said he could play as an emergancy CB. It wont happen as we have options however thank god

We'll have to play the deepest back-line in the history of football if we end up with Iwelumo playing centre half.

Hope Cliff has been keeping sharp, I was surprised to see the way he seemed to vanish from sight of the first team, as much potential as Tarky has

What, the potential to gift the opposition a goal every week through schoolboy errors?

He's going backwards this lad, every week I panic as he makes serious misjudgments that usually pitch us into the :censored: in a game where otherwise we are under no major pressure.