Thank You Mr Jeremy Simpson!

Well done in managing to top the stack of :censored:e refereeing we have had to endure this season and by some margin! A truly remarkable feat when you look back on what we have had to endure this season. Unbelievably bad, not only poor but well out his depth!

To be honest the muppet did us a favour, he helped whip the crowd into a cup tie type frenzy, and from about the 15th minute onwards the crowd were willing the lads to not only get one over on Yeovil, but on the prat in the yellow too. I'm not so sure the atmosphere would have been so charged had we had a run of the mill ref, particularly as the opening exchanges from us, were pretty average.

The siege metality, saw us home to a vital three points, in a cup-tie type atmosphere. Whilst not on the level of Everton, it was up there in the top 3 or 4 atmosphere's at BP this season. All thanks to a ref that should be nowhere near the football league.

Inept!

Didnt go last night but was he worse than Sheff Utd? That was unreal that day regardless of how bad we were

No, he wasn't.

The penalty was a complete joke of a decision. Maybe he was unsighted? Right said fred on the touchline wasn't though.

I thought Miller was lucky to still be on the field. One footed, studs showing though and many others would have shown red.

He handled the Belezeika incident on the far side well to be honest.

He had a shocking first half, (up there with the worst) but after that he wasn't as bad in my opinion.

Didnt go last night but was he worse than Sheff Utd? That was unreal that day regardless of how bad we were

No, no, no.....on the same scale, though. Actually thought last night's ref improved in the second-half....

Not giving the penalty for the foul on Smith in the first-half was laughable.

Edited by JoeP

awful first half gave everything yeovil didnt get any help from the slap headed linesman who seemed to forget he had a flah. Croft foulded right in front of him clear as day and nothing given.

The pompus little prat improved a little second half but anytime a latics player went near someone in green he blue up

Slap head linesman said the ball hadn't gone out of play when LDJ touched it, slap head was wrong.

No, he got that call correct but it was ridiculously pedantic. Even the Yeovil players and management looked bemused by it and they missed a perfect opportunity to tap the ball out of play right where it was to make him look like a knob.

No, he got that call correct but it was ridiculously pedantic. Even the Yeovil players and management looked bemused by it and they missed a perfect opportunity to tap the ball out of play right where it was to make him look like a knob.

Initially it looked like the right call to me, and LDJ admitted as much in the post match presser according to one of our journos. One of our journos with probably a similar but better view than me said it was wrong, so went with him.