Fans travelling on the 9.20am (Picc) for Orient

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never done Orient away, how much is the tube and where do you get on? Thanks in advance.

Get an Oyster Card to save. £9 without. £5.40 with if I've read properly. Or buy your train ticket through to Zone 3.

Northern Line from Euston to Tottenham Court Road; change to Central Line and head to Leyton is my plan. Unless the locals know better.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tickets/14416.aspx

Edited by opinions4u

Come out of Euston, turn right and walk a hundred yards to Euston Square. Jump on any Eastbound train and change at Liverpool Street for the Central line.

Nah - northern line (charing cross branch) south to Tottenham court road then central line east to leyton

Come out of Euston, turn right and walk a hundred yards to Euston Square. Jump on any Eastbound train and change at Liverpool Street for the Central line.

Don't listen to this. It's only useful for those who enjoy spending a long time on the tube staring at Boris' latest trains...

The quickest way will be the northern line (city branch) to bank and then central line east. Northern line to TCR has been closed at the weekend for a little while now. Don't known if its open next weekend

The quickest way will be the northern line (city branch) to bank and then central line east. Northern line to TCR has been closed at the weekend for a little while now. Don't known if its open next weekend

It's open again now