From twitter:LJ has revealed he was due to meet Paul Dickov with a view to signing as a player the day he left. #oafc"

TP was in the Bluebelle on NYE when told three staff put on gardening leave. Had to go home & prepare for Scunthorpe. #oafc"

Jose Baxter thinks #oafc will be Championship in two years."

Jose Baxter says he sings Jose Baxter, baby, in bed. #oafc"

LJ revealed he has been on James Wesolowski's Twitter checking out his holiday pics and what drink he had in his hand. #oafc"

LJ I would like to sign Korey but he's at a Premier League club. #oafc"

LJ Up stepped fat boy Mellor who saved his career. #oafc"

LJ on Matt Smith: I'd like to keep him but who knows? If he stays here he will learn. #oafc"

LJ has had 28 emails and 38 texts offering players since the forum started. #oafc"

LJ: I know it hasn't been easy for the fans. All I want to be is the guy that produces the kind of football you want to see. #oafc"

Wesolowski reckons the Aussies will win the Ashes 5-0. #oafc"

From twitter:LJ has revealed he was due to meet Paul Dickov with a view to signing as a player the day he left. #oafc"

TP was in the Bluebelle on NYE when told three staff put on gardening leave. Had to go home & prepare for Scunthorpe. #oafc"

Jose Baxter thinks #oafc will be Championship in two years."

Jose Baxter says he sings Jose Baxter, baby, in bed. #oafc"

LJ revealed he has been on James Wesolowski's Twitter checking out his holiday pics and what drink he had in his hand. #oafc"

LJ I would like to sign Korey but he's at a Premier League club. #oafc"

LJ Up stepped fat boy Mellor who saved his career. #oafc"

LJ on Matt Smith: I'd like to keep him but who knows? If he stays here he will learn. #oafc"

LJ has had 28 emails and 38 texts offering players since the forum started. #oafc"

LJ: I know it hasn't been easy for the fans. All I want to be is the guy that produces the kind of football you want to see. #oafc"

Wesolowski reckons the Aussies will win the Ashes 5-0. #oafc"

All this and not a sniff in the raffle, bloke in front of me won all the best prizes.

The above covers it really. Was a good night. Obvious banter between players and management. Tp said the team sheet at shrews makes his job of recruiting young players easier. There were 8 home grown players on it. Lj sees this as the way forward despite the outcome tuesday.

Lj said he hopes baxter is at bp next season but if an offer came in that matched the clubs valuation decisions would need to be made. Baxter expexts to be at bp in 2 years time as a championship player.

Lj wasn't expecting to get the job and was using oldham as his 'project'

Pre-season tour is possible but buget restraints might dictate where we end up. Latvia was mentioned along with portugal and scotland

Assistant appointment is a huge decision he won't be rushing into.

That's all i can remember right now

Corney wasn't there. Wouldn't expect lj to have much involvement in that. He did touch on the new stand and how much of a big step forward it would be and how it would shield him from the wind

Wasn't Corney supposed to have been there?

I remember on here a few fans arguing when the likes of Lewis Alessandra and Chris Taylors holiday photos of them drinking vodka and that were on facebook, few people said it shouldn't matter others said it should. Think this shows that Lee Johnson will be monitoring the players Summer activities VERY closely.

Obviously everyone is entitled to holidays but as a professional footballer I think you should have some element of responsibility.

I wasnt sure if SC would be there which is why I asked about the ST, wasnt expecting LJ to have much involvment in that

Talking of players being reccomended I have seen a few rave reviews about a player I e-mailed the club about 2years ago who is now at Crewe from us called Chucks Aneke, he was class when I watched him in the reserves and has been now dubbed at Arsenal as the next Yaya Toure because of his power and running, really think he will make it big

Cheers for clearing that up Chris

I remember on here a few fans arguing when the likes of Lewis Alessandra and Chris Taylors holiday photos of them drinking vodka and that were on facebook, few people said it shouldn't matter others said it should. Think this shows that Lee Johnson will be monitoring the players Summer activities VERY closely.

Obviously everyone is entitled to holidays but as a professional footballer I think you should have some element of responsibility.

:first: Players who drink alcohol annoy me almost as much as people who think its fine for players to drink alcohol.

Wasn't too keen on the stout, but the 4% proof beery one was very nice :)

The stout was just a bit too chocolatey, but the silver owl (I think that was its name) hit the right spots. Or perhaps I am becoming a tart in my old age and now prefer weaker ales.

Another good point from Tony Philliskirk was about how poor communication skills are. He said he has been told by the FA it should all be done online but he preferes the old written way of handwritten notes when telling the kids to review there sessions, performances. Said it was a problem in general when even his own daughter would rather talk by txt.