The Limited White shirts for sale

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs there at 9am to get the lad a white shirt for his Birthday.......What a surprise no Baxter shirt for sale

Sorry brother they were ordered yesterday, that's how it works, By the way there were 2 each per player. Not convinced it was worn but who gives a monkey's.. What I need now is a letter of authenticity from the club. I shall get on to that.

Edited by Lags

I must imagine they had two made of each as i phoned at 3 an was told i could have it! Uh-oh haha

You was bang on correct. Glad you got yours too. Not convinced it's worn mind, still got the new look creases!!

I agree. I bought a David Eyres Benefit game shirt just after the event and it came with a Certificate of Authenticity but every other match shirt i've bought from the club hasn't come with anything.

Yeah The pink affair shirts came with a certificate, however it was akin to those Holiday pool/dart etc comps at the hotel. Any old Jock could muster one of them up. So I get Stu Vose at the time to sort one out on Official headed paper and wrote out and signed.

Got Korey Smith's - not worn as such, but an official shirt nonetheless and I have never had one before. Granted, he will probably never come back to BP (though LJ would like to keep him based on Wednesday evening). But it was the only one of the shirts left in Medium size when I got through.

Felt the thing was disorganized though. Wasn't sure what they had available - some emails had come through, some online orders, people queuing in the shop.

Perhaps an opportunity missed to auction them of for more money and potentially for charity. Seems as though demand was high enough.