The Limited White shirts for sale

You was bang on correct. Glad you got yours too. Not convinced it's worn mind, still got the new look creases!!

Yeah mate quite happy with it! I had resgined myself to getting another shirt but when i realised other players had two each i realised my luck was in ha I'm not that fussed if mine's match worn or not as i wanted the white shirt and it's just a bonus that It was either worn by or was there for baxter to wear.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lags, did you get a reply to your email?

#

No brother, not yet, but we will. This is Latics. In the same email I asked where my awards dinner tickets are that were paid for via BACS given it's Tuesday night and come Sunday I will not be home until the show. Hey ho it doesn't really matter I'll just turn up and walk in ticketless cos this is Latics.

Order mine online this morning (had an order accepted email) but not heard anything since, anyone know if it usually take a while for full confirmation?

Like me she rang me yesterday saying that she had over 30 emails to respond an there where four left so choose Barnard shirt ahead of Miller or Hughes shirt.

Like me she rang me yesterday saying that she had over 30 emails to respond an there where four left so choose Barnard shirt ahead of Miller or Hughes shirt.

I emailed on Thursday night and got no reply

Presume the shirts have gone now

This is latics