Would we have been better off if Jimmy Frizzell's promotion winners had been wiped out by the Ebola virus?

Before I consider a response; I need to know how long the period of quarantine is?

The incubation period for a viral hemorrhagic fever is roughly 21 days. So quarantine is likely to be a month (at least).

It's a bit moot though as the mortality rates of the outbreaks in 1976 were 54% and 89%. You might as well get a new team especially as those that survive are likely to not be capable of playing any way.

The incubation period for a viral hemorrhagic fever is roughly 21 days. So quarantine is likely to be a month (at least).

It's a bit moot though as the mortality rates of the outbreaks in 1976 were 54% and 89%. You might as well get a new team especially as those that survive are likely to not be capable of playing any way.

With not a hint of irony. Bravo.

And now I know the stats, i'm going to say

No.

And now I know the stats, i'm going to say

No.

At first I thought there must be some sort of time freezing element to this, but reading it again I am failing to see the up side to 10 divisions worth of relegation during which all our side died but some other teams survive. If we at least knew that Burnley would be taken out wholesale I could start to consider it.

If we're doing hypothetical wipe outs could we borrow the Wipeout course from the engaging and entertaining TV show? LJ could use this as part of his summer selection process with fans (perhaps a select dozen or so) invited down for the final.

That would weed out the gutless tossers. We could have the cheeky , loveable Hammond describing Crofty trying to negotiate his arse past a wall with boxing gloves randomly firing out. Iwelumo jumping over the... (forget the last one)