Simpson might be back

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bollocks to this, I hope we're simply massaging his over-inflated ego. There's nothing to talk about Robbie, jog the :censored: on to some other unsuspecting club where you will get another good contract and reward them by playing a decent game in around 1 in 10, offer your banana ratings, and talk about the next game being 'massive'.

Move on Robbie, the fan base at BP has….

Like posted in another thread Simmo told me he probably won't be re-signing, due to the low offer. Yet it's on the official no offer made. Simpson at the right price would be a good squad member, the Simpson we know is in there more often would be a good team player.

http://oldham-chroni...latics-comeback

Possibly doing a Gregan - although that's where the similarity would start and end.

I might not buy a season ticket if he still isn't fixed up by the end of May. Just in case.

I actually feel the same.

We all know he has talent but he couldn't be arsed putting any effort in until the last handful of matches.

Give him a 2year contract and he will get back in his comfort zone.

It's time to move on from the tossers who cheated us last season and we need to shift at list 90% of that first team IMO.

I'd rather have Bart Simpson on last season's showing. Cheerio Robbie, close the door on your way out. I expect the players to put more than 50% effort in on matchdays, after paying to watch. I can forgive lack of talent, to a degree, but not lack of effort.

I'd love to know the non-footballing reasons. I'm not one to gossip so if any PMs were to come in they would be treated in the strictest confidence.

I'd like to hear as well come on someone please. Think everyone knows apart me. PM me :-)

Feck, Ive just read this post, we are looking like a right soft touch.... " I'm not signing that, I'm worth way more, but if I cant find a club then I may consider it". Yep, ok Robbie......

That just about sums up his attitude I reckon Lukers!

That just about sums up his attitude I reckon Lukers!

Yep, I was actually gutted when I read this we look a right set of berks, my gran use to always tell me that there was no future in the past. Cheers Robbie, go and been a massive disappointment somewhere else.

We need to move on for sure.

The spine of our unsuccesful team has been very "spineless".

He may have impressed LJ for the few weeks he has been here, however he can't hide from a couple of thousand fans who he constantly disappointed with under acheiving performances last season.

We need to move on for sure.

The spine of our unsuccesful team has been very "spineless".

He may have impressed LJ for the few weeks he has been here, however he can't hide from a couple of thousand fans who he constantly disappointed with under acheiving performances last season.

I feel compelled to stick up for him again.... he was played out of position virtually all season!!!!