Recent transfer rumours

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found this on Nicky Clark.

NICKY CLARK last night admitted he’s ready to join Rangers.

Ibrox boss Ally McCoist has opened talks with the player’s representatives and father Sandy about signing the prolific hitman in the summer.

The 21-year-old striker is hot property with a stunning 41 goals for Queen of the South this term seeing him land the PFA Scotland Second Division Player of the Year Award.

Clark is aware of the interest from McCoist and says it would be almost impossible to turn down a switch to the Light Blues.

Latest from the Transfer Rumours website;

Huddersfield preparing a bid for Oldham Athletic target man Matt Smith 23, after scoring goals against EPL clubs in the cup.

Edited by BP1960

True

Not based on the rumour, thats crap, but out of interest, could we technically sell him before then?

Technically yes, but in the real world never. Why would any club pay when he will be out of contract in a couple of months?

Am I the only one who thinks it is crass calling it the EPL, rather than PL/

(Not having a go at you BP, I know you were quoting)

A thousand times yes. I do not understand why anyone in England would call it the EPL but it is becoming more and more common to see it being used. Probably another example of what's wrong with football these days but more likely just something that shouldn't bother me in the slightest but does.

A thousand times yes. I do not understand why anyone in England would call it the EPL but it is becoming more and more common to see it being used. Probably another example of what's wrong with football these days but more likely just something that shouldn't bother me in the slightest but does.

I wonder if they call it the EPL in Scotland and their own league the PL?

Am I the only one who thinks it is crass calling it the EPL, rather than PL/

(Not having a go at you BP, I know you were quoting)

It won't be long before EPL means European Premier League.

Its hotting up now, here's more from the wonderful Transfer Rumours website;

Oldham Athletic defender James Tarkowski is set to follow former team mate Dean Furman and sign for newly promoted championship side Doncaster Rovers despite interest from Huddersfield Town.

Striker Chris Iwelumo has rejected the chance to rejoin Oldham Athletic and accept a better contract from Stevenage despite interest from Crawley and League 2 Fleetwood.

Bristol City goalkeeper Tom Heaton is wanted by Oldham Athletic the former Manchester United goalkeeper is also wanted by Sheffield United.

Oldham midfielder Lee Croft is set to leave Oldham with Preston, Coventry, Sheff United, Wolves & League 2 Portsmouth interested in signing him.

Robbie Fowler is set to snub the managers job at Macclesfield and become part of Lee Johnson coaching set up at Oldham while signing up to play for the clubs reserves.

Stoke City are set to make a double swoop for Blackpool defender Neil Eardley, Millwall midfielder Chris Taylor and are also keeping tabs on Oldham Athletic midfielder Jose Baxter and striker Matt Smith.

Former Oldham Athletic goalkeeper Dean Bouzanis is wanted by League one sides Bristol City, Colchester, Shrewsbury. League Two Bradford and French league 1 club Bastia.

Oldham Athletic defender Jean-Yves Mvoto is set to snub a new deal and join fellow League one side Preston North End.

Oldham set to sign Kris Boyd on a free.

A host of championship teams are after ex Oldham keeper Dean Bouzanis.

Highly rated midfielder Oldham Athletic midfielder Kirk Millar is set to snub a new contract and is set to sign for Championship side Leeds United. Rejecting offers from Blackburn, Stevenage, Celtic and Linfield.

Edited by BP1960

It's called the EPL here in Canada and in the states. Yes it bugs me as well.

First time I heard "EPL" was talking to a local about football somewhere in South East Asia.

I didn't have a clue what he was talking about and he seemed incredulous that I didn't.

Now they're all at it over here. Mainly the multi-team supporting younger lot. #amf

Latest Football Rumours

Use our rumours form to post your football transfer rumours

Log In | Register Free for a sign-off name so others see you as the confirmed poster.

Select LanguageAfrikaansAlbanianArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBasqueBelarusianBengaliBosnianBulgarianCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIndonesianIri:censored:alianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKhmerKoreanLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianMacedonianMalayMalteseMarathiNorwegianPersianPolishPortugueseRomanianRussianSerbianSlovakSlovenianSpanishSwahiliSwedishTamilTeluguThaiTurkishUkrainianUrduVietnameseWelshYiddish Powered by google_logo_41.pngTranslate

This page is updated several times a day. Last update: 09:00:01 GMT+1

Our NEW web sites: www.european-soccer.co.uk, www.talk-news.co.uk (funny news), www.player-profiles.co.uk, www.mlsrumours.com and www.books-reviews.co.uk

Links to our Rumours Sites Football Rumours, Arsenal Rumours, Aston Villa Rumours, Barcelona Rumours, Birmingham City Rumours, Cardiff City Rumours, Celtic Rumours, Chelsea Rumours, Derby Rumours, Everton Rumours, European Soccer, Hearts Rumours, Hibs Rumours, Leeds Rumours, Leicester City Rumours, Liverpool Rumours, Manchester City Rumours, Manchester United Rumours, MLB Trade Rumors, MLS Rumors, NBA Trade Rumors, Newcastle Rumours, NFL Trade Rumors, NHL Trade Rumors, Norwich City Rumours, Nottingham Forest Rumours, QPR Rumours, Rangers Rumours, Real Madrid Rumours, Sheffield United Rumours, Sheffield Wednesday Rumours, Southampton Rumours, Spurs Rumours, Stoke City Rumours, Sunderland Rumours, West Ham Rumours, Wolves Rumours, and Other Club Rumours

Links to our Talk Sites Conspiracy Talk, Wrestling Talk, European Soccer, Player Profiles, Youth Football, Video Games Talk, Funny News, Books Reviews, Free Football Bets, Menopausal Man Talk, Boxing Talk, Mixed Martial Arts Talk, Formula One Talk, Android Reviews, Fishing Talk, Tennis Talk, Cricket Talk, Golf Chat, Money Saving Talk, Talk Darts, TV Chat, Music Talk, Poker Talk, Health & Fitness Talk, Rugby Talk, Football Player Profiles and Talk Movies

Mobile phone version of this site: http://mobile.football-rumours.co.uk

If you are looking for rumours that concern just your club, please visit our club rumours page.

The rumours have been split into 2 pages. The football banter page is the other page.

{Ed003's Note - You do not have to register for a user name in order to post on this site, it is free to register a user name. If you are logged in when posting, your user name will appear at the end of your post with a box around it meaning others can see you are the confirmed, real poster.}

09 May 2013 00:13:10

Following the release of Sullivan, Taylor, Mambo, Kerkar, Wagstaff & Fuller Charlton are set to release 3 more players.

Bradley Wright-Phillips

Florent Rouamba

Courtney Harris

New Deals will be given to.

Andy Hughes

Cedric Evina

Danny Haynes

Leon Cort

Callum Harriott

Dorian Dervite

Charlton are in the market for 3 new players to strengthen the squad and if more players leave then get replacements.

Righteous

(1)

(2)

08 May 2013 23:05:01

Free agent Michael Duberry close to signing for Exeter City

(2)

(1)

08 May 2013 23:52:14

Everton put Swansea's Laudrup at top of list to replace David Moyes

(9)

(2)

08 May 2013 23:01:31

Millwall will appoint sean dyche as their new manager, with owen coyle making a shock return to burnley. Watch this space.

(9)

(2)

08 May 2013 22:59:03

Steve Evans has decided which players have a future at Rotherham and which don't. All of the players who are surplus to requirements have clubs already battling to sign them.

OUTS:

Nicky Hunt - Accrington

Lionel Ainsworth - Oxford and Plymouth

Kayode Odejayi - Chesterfield and Cheltenham

Danny Schoefield - Plymouth

Kieran Agard - Bradford and Notts County

(0)

(1)

Click to view this rumour reply.

[/url]

08 May 2013 22:37:07

SWFC to make surprised bid for wolves striker Sylvan Ebanks-Blake. after the club got relegated.

(7)

(6)

There is 1 reply to this rumour. Click to view this rumour reply.

08 May 2013 22:21:08

Shelton Martis is to join league one side Walsall following his release from Doncaster on a two year deal

This is because Dean Holden has turned down his contract offer at the midlands side

Source the star newspaper journalist

(2)

(3)

<a name="102758">

08 May 2013 22:19:46

Young goalkeeper Billy Quarmby is set to sign a one year deal with Oldham Athletic after a successful trial.

Edited by 4froale

A little bit tangential but if James Dayton was to come to Latics how would his beard compare to other beards we've seen at Latics? Here's a look at the fine thing!

jamesdayton.jpg

Sign him for the beard!

Dayton

M'Changama...

Uh oh, I see a Bearded Latics XI thread coming up...

Young goalkeeper Billy Quarmby is set to sign a one year deal with Oldham Athletic after a successful trial.

If he doesn't sign, I'm throwing my season ticket at Johnson on the opening day "Norwich fans style"

Rumour has it Jan Budtz taught him all he knows.

Edited by BP1960

• 3 weeks later...

<a name="102758">

Proof, if it was ever needed that Footy rumour is the biggest load of :censored: on the internet.