Jonson Clarke-Harris - Confirmed Signing

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worrall apparently already signed for Dale.

Bury mate of mine reckons they've turned down 75k from fleetwood for worrall and loads of clubs in for him. He says he can play pretty much any position.

Has he been released? I'm sure it said we paid a nominal fee for him unless that was compensation

I think it may have been compo because of his age but I'm not sure, still a lot of them have tweeted that they're not happy.

Edited by OAFC_Ryan

Has he been released? I'm sure it said we paid a nominal fee for him unless that was compensation

It may be that the fee was very nominal - like £1 - just so there is an agreed sum, in order that there can be no doubt as to whether compensation is due, given his age.

Not to be pessimistic but I wonder what the downside is - is he one who LJ referred to about injuries? Big, quick and can strike a ball like that and you would think he wouldn't be short of offers at 18. Was can probably rule him out from being a murdering smackhead if LJ is to be believed, maybe the lad is inconsistent. Looks like a good one to have a punt at anyway

That can't be a serious name!

Who's his Dad, King Arthur?

It's serious alright, but his name is actually a bit longer than I thought. This from the local Peterborough rag:

Posh already have an option to extend the contract of centre-back Nathaniel Knight-Percival when that expires in 2014.

It's serious alright, but his name is actually a bit longer than I thought. This from the local Peterborough rag:

Posh already have an option to extend the contract of centre-back Nathaniel Knight-Percival when that expires in 2014.

I bet they have to negotiate his contract over a round table.

Seems to me unlike Dickov ,Johnson wants to make his signings quicker therefore getting the squad together at an early date giving them more time to gel and work as a unit.

Didn't Dickov do some early deals? Think Smith, Taylor and Brown were all around May. Just that he left the signings needed most until the season had started..

Didn't Dickov do some early deals? Think Smith, Taylor and Brown were all around May. Just that he left the signings needed most until the season had started..

Can remember Smith being an early one not just this early suppose the season finishing earlier than usual may make them seem earlier.