League stats

Picked up from Alex's tweet.npower League 1@npower_League1 26 Apr

#L1Stats According to PA, @OfficialOAFC Jose Baxter has hit the woodwork 13 times this season http://po.st/L1PlayerShooting … pic.twitter.com/DfPT7M3xo1

Retweeted by Alex Davis Jose hit the woodwork almost twice as often as the nearest person. 13 times.

One for Prozac, if they'd gone in, would that have dramtically changed our season?

it would have dramatically changed Jose's season,he would have been top scorer ! But it would depend on the score of the game at the time, and how long was left , surely ? no good if were 2 or 3 down with 5 mins left. Poor finishing if you ask me lol

Aye

PS hence why I asked Prozac, he'd know what minute, which blade of grass, which direction we were playing, what the mean wind speed was, and which year of paint was chipped off-the usual run of the mill things its easy to forget!

Aye

PS hence why I asked Prozac, he'd know what minute, which blade of grass, which direction we were playing, what the mean wind speed was, and which year of paint was chipped off-the usual run of the mill things its easy to forget!

I'm good but not that good!

We would have got a point against Coventry at Home