Come on Bradford

On to today - Brentford seem to be doing a Northampton and just haven't turned up.

At least it looks like we're getting rid of Yeovil - the grimmest of grim away days...

According to Peter Beagrie, Paddy Madden's shot for the opening goal was on his middle leg. I love to score with my middle leg.

Like Bradford. Decent away day. It's 'her' team as well.

Wouldn't bank on them bringing loads though. They've brought around 1200 last few times, though I remember them pretty much filling the RRE in the 90s...think think it was Warnock's first game in charge for us.

they were a club in decline when they were last in our Division, right now there is a feel good factor at Bradford so I'd expect a following similar to what Huddersfield brought in recent seasons

One of our best performances under Talbot was the 3-1 in November 2004, KK 2, Killen, Missed the 4-1 the year after, I was still sulking after the abject performance at Millmoor earlier in the week. Went on the piss in Manchester instead, couldn't believe it that by 3.15 we were 3-0 up!

In one of those games - the 3-1 I think - I'm sure the referee blew for time with Mark Hughes clear through on goal about 25 yards out. I remember being apoplectic, the game was won but Latics don't score enough goals for us to be denied a little extra like that!