Congratulatons Yeovil

Yeovil's success shows that if you're good enough your big enough. I have a strong feeling that Lee Johnson will be in the same mould as Hardwick and Frizzell and get us promoted, even with Corney's dodgy decision-making. It might help persuade the many nay-sayers in Oldham that Championship football at the very least is possible. I've been hearing for 60 years how the town is too small (!?,), poverty-stricken, and united and city too close, div 3 will be full of great teams next season etc. etc. Let's hope we can keep LJ and get promoted playing the brilliant attacking football of his great predecessors. Then the Premiership - Oldham is now in a big conurbation stretching even into Tykeland. The key might be in getting a more positive and ambitious fan-base, once the long-awaited promotion arrives. Clearly we need stability at board level but teams such as Swansea show what can be done with quality leadership and long-term planning with limited resources.

Could be massive for us.

He should be able to get his dads advice much more so than if they were in the same league.

We may get some decent league one players from Yeovil who aren't quite good enough for the Championship.

Yeovil might trial players who aren't up to Championship level but good for league one - Johnson Snr will surely give his son a heads up ahead of anyone else

I have always dreamed of getting Yeovils offcasts.

Did anybody else read that Yeovil were fined £150k by the FA over a banner, didn't really have time to read it and haven't been able to find it since on Twotter

Think the FA charges them £1500 to display a banner at Wembley. Someone paid so they displayed the banner. Dortmund told the FA where to go so probably won't have a banner for Champs League final.

Think the FA charges them £1500 to display a banner at Wembley. Someone paid so they displayed the banner. Dortmund told the FA where to go so probably won't have a banner for Champs League final.

I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to how much Dortmund would have been charged, he's right- it has gone mad.

I wouldn't like to hazard a guess as to how much Dortmund would have been charged, he's right- it has gone mad.

Same price apparently. Lots of talk about the £1500 being for some extra people to hold up any banner. For what amounts to 5 minutes work.

Nice work for some.