• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No deal according to...

DealorNoDeal.jpg

I'm not surprised it was no deal if he was going to cost us 250 grand. Especially if Noel Edmonds was negotiating on our behalf whilst LJ is on his hollybobs.

I've never seen him play or heard of him until recently, but the fact that Jonno clearly wanted him makes me disappointed that we've missed out.

But we move on, and I'm sure LJ has identified new targets.

Vigurs will now fall in the same bracket as Paul Underwood, Marcus Bignot, Paul Heffernan, Clyde Wijnhard and Keith Gumbs....

I've never seen him play or heard of him until recently, but the fact that Jonno clearly wanted him makes me disappointed that we've missed out.

Vigurs will now fall in the same bracket as Paul Underwood, Marcus Bignot, Paul Heffernan, Clyde Wijnhard and Keith Gumbs....

Dont forget Ian Thomas Moore

Ross County fan here, first of all the previous fan who said he was good enough for The Premiership if he had pace is talking a considerable amount of drivel.

Vigurs is a good attacking player, when he wants to be and this is the reason why he is being linked to a League One side and not the Championship (no disrespect to Oldham).

By all accounts he pulled out of the medical himself on the Friday, this was after Oldham had taken club photos etc. From what has been said Rangers pretty much gazumped the offer that Oldham put down and with him recently having a newborn I think that changed his mind.

For his own career, I wish he gambled and made the step up to Oldham. However as Rangers are offering roughly around £2k a week in wages, you can understand why he is happy to drop a couple levels.

All the best in the forthcoming season.

Ross County fan here, first of all the previous fan who said he was good enough for The Premiership if he had pace is talking a considerable amount of drivel.

Vigurs is a good attacking player, when he wants to be and this is the reason why he is being linked to a League One side and not the Championship (no disrespect to Oldham).

By all accounts he pulled out of the medical himself on the Friday, this was after Oldham had taken club photos etc. From what has been said Rangers pretty much gazumped the offer that Oldham put down and with him recently having a newborn I think that changed his mind.

For his own career, I wish he gambled and made the step up to Oldham. However as Rangers are offering roughly around £2k a week in wages, you can understand why he is happy to drop a couple levels.

All the best in the forthcoming season.

Precisely the sort of player we don't want, though not moving from Scotland would clearly be appealing, its the nammer of it.

It does call into question a little LJ's assertion of the thoroughly researching a player before he signs. whilst I donlt know the ins and outs, obviosuly, I find it hard to beleive that a player well known to be avaialble was suddenly and so late approached by Rangers, and no other contact before a fe days ago.

There by the grace of God and all that though, to me, and could work in LJ's favour.

... and Onandi Lowe, John Oster and Patrick Berger

Edited by youngen

Keith Gumbs wanted to sign though?

The home office wouldn't allow him a work permit due to him being a st kitts and Nevis international , who were too low in the international rankings?

I meant in terms of very nearly signing for us, but not actually doing so...

but I thought ITM was sat contract ready but then nipped out... thats very nearly signing isnt it?

Edit. Ah your reply was to stevesidg

Edited by razza699