Anyone purchasing the new Home Kit?

I don't see anything wrong with wearing your club's replica shirt. It's a t- shirt. It represents your pride in your team. When did showing your allegiance become taboo? People take themselves too seriously.

IMO most are a rip off price wise and take advantage of fans loyalty, pre 1970s a cheap scarf in the clubs colours was suffice..

In my 50+ years of football I have never bought a replica shirt, times have changed though and I admit I'm a dinosaur.

Edited by BP1960

Grown men in football shirts should be made illegal

#fullkitwankers has had some belters on- a Chelsea fan in the Dam fully kitted out as Peter Cech got a good chuckle out of me.

+ I find the material that's they're made from is dire if I'm being honest and that includes the national tops as well.

Edited by tangerinedreams

Apart from actually playing footy then unless you are under 12 years old, the wearing of football shirts should be limited to football matches and a reasonable amount of time surrounding it. There is no :censored:ing reason to be wearing a Liverpool top in :censored:ing June down the Rochdale Asda.

On holidays too - leave them at home, it's embarrassing. Speaking of hols, laugh my :censored:ing bollocks off at the City fans with the circular ship/rose or the old ship/stripes badge tattoos on their bitter carcasses.

Please tell me you have other garments in your wardrobe other than football tops.

And vests.

Ha ha yes and no vests. I don't actually wear footie tops much apart from at sporting events, playing sports or in the house but not sure why people hate them so much.

Ha ha yes and no vests. I don't actually wear footie tops much apart from at sporting events, playing sports or in the house but not sure why people hate them so much.

I agree with this. I wear football tops to play football in, for exercise and dossing about the house. But I don't understand why anyone would really give a :censored: about whether other people wear them. Live and let live, innit.