Kits for next season

My son wore the new home shirt with the blue away shorts for training last night, they went really well together, the tangerine piping even lined up. I hated the new shirt at first, but having seen it in the flesh it is growing on me.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the kit, mainly because it's given us something to whinge and moan about in May and June. All the moaning is futile though. We all know that when, sometime in the bleak mid-winter, a botched clearance ricochets off that white patch on the shoulder of Johnson Clarke-Harris' shirt to give us a late 1-0 win against Colchester it will for the next 20 minutes be the most beautiful garment our eyes have ever had the privilege of witnessing.

That said, I'm surprised it's not been suggested that with the inclusion of tangerine trim to the shirt tangerine shorts would have been an interesting experiment.

My son wore the new home shirt with the blue away shorts for training last night, they went really well together, the tangerine piping even lined up. I hated the new shirt at first, but having seen it in the flesh it is growing on me.

It'll be too big for you soon!