Kits for next season

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I resisted temptation about commenting on grown men wearing shirts for fear of causing offemce but any bloke who wears a goalkeeper shirt for anything other than keeping goal is probably unstable.

What about wearing one to go up for a corner, in added time, during a cup tie?

I resisted temptation about commenting on grown men wearing shirts for fear of causing offemce but any bloke who wears a goalkeeper shirt for anything other than keeping goal is probably unstable.

Actually keeping goal means you're probably unstable as well. That's my excuse anyway.

Actually, now I've had another look, they're bloody horrible. But an improvement on the new home shirt. There ya go, kit the team out in keeper's blue shirts and everyone would know who we are. And before anyone asks, the keeper wears the yellow one.

I know what you mean I don't get anyone who would wear one unless they were actually playing, but I'm sure more people used to wear them in the stands back in the day

horrible

on another note have you ever seen another fan wear a Goalkeeper jersey at a game in recent years? I'm sure when I used to go back in the 90s that fans would wear them

Last person i saw at latics in a keeper top was lee collett!