Off-season Forum - Always Like This?

This forum is no different to any other on any subject. It is the more 'vocal' and extreme views which are represented because all the others, the silent majority, are just well silent.

Having said that the views expressed are in my view representative of what the majority are thinking if you turn them down a notch or two.

Sounds awful

Well whatever floats your boat its good to do something different in the close season

Switch off from all things Latics and maybe pop on here every now and again and see what the latest transfer rumours are or how we've gone in a pre season friendly and keep it to that.

That way come august I'm feeling refreshed and ready to go again. Doing it this way is what keeps me getting a season ticket every year. I can't be bothered getting stressed about the fact that we haven't got our entire squad and backroom staff sorted for next season yet.

don't expect or feel I have a right to:

- an in depth, blow by blow account of every discussion which takes place about the sale of the club or the finances of the club.

- details on transfer targets and contract negotiations on a daily basis

- immediate (within 24 hrs) responses from supporter representatives (While I don't know Barry Owen at all I have to commend the rapidity of his recent posts and activity)

- personally shape the football club I choose to support. (After all - I'm only one person. I do believe in supporter representation but sometimes we don't know all of the details, we can't know all of the details and we just have to trust those who do)

Spot on.

Having said that the views expressed are in my view representative of what the majority are thinking if you turn them down a notch or two.

Though I don't often find many other than on here who are so personally abusive of individuals at the club. currently or previously,.