M'Voto 85% gone and several keeper names mentioned

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised Chambers has printed Amos name when he blatantly denied it on Twitter.

Ah they are options not rumours.

*Neck wound in*

I dont think he will come back, but of course Amos is going to deny it to someone on twitter. Far to often you hear players deny they will join a club and actually do common thing in football.

I dont think he will come back, but of course Amos is going to deny it to someone on twitter. Far to often you hear players deny they will join a club and actually do common thing in football.

I know, I thought Chambers had printed saying Amos is rumoured to be coming back, but he was saying he could be an option for LJ.

This leaving it all to the agent bit is footballs prostitution. Body to highest bidder. Shame he is going but he can be replaced. The irony of last seasons failures getting Championship clubs is funny in a twisted way. Byrne going as well clearly from the article once Scunny get act together.

There is every chance that one of last season's failures will be dragging a Championship club into League One, especially if any more of last season's failures join him at the club.

:blind:

One of the silliest things ever posted on here...

Agreed. I'd imagine Amos will be loaned into the Championship, in any case. If we're going to go for a loanee keeper, I hope it's for the full season, with a view to having someone settled in that position throughout the campaign.

Micah Richards is too injury prone ;-) As long as they are as good as Mancini and Scapuzzi we will be fine .............................. (cough)

Palmer, Barrett, Poynton, Warhurst, Redmond.......fingers crossed.

I'd even take a recycled Holden.

Edited by Magic Mikey