He's an international footballer with amazing performances in the AFCON and is now a Champioship standard footballer, yes you would.

The standard of AFCON is probably similar or lower than League 1. We have Korey Smith, Wes and Mellor. I'm happy without him.

The standard of AFCON is probably similar or lower than League 1. We have Korey Smith, Wes and Mellor. I'm happy without him.

Is it bollocks. The standard of AFCON is at least the Chanpionship, the majority of players in there are playing for European teams, with the minority playing for teams that in Africa which is obviously a lesser league than ourselves. South Africa have very good players in there squad, and after personally watching the whole tournament Furman was absolutely fantastic. He is a lot better than our club and that's why when he had the chance to go he took it, good on him. Our moaning miserable fans getting on his back everytime he passed it to the side etc. Ridiculous.

Furman is better than Wes and Mellor without a doubt, international footballer for a reason and Championship bound for a reason. However, with Korey Smith I can't really make a judgement because I haven't seen him play a full season yet but I can't seem him being a lot better than Furman was/is.

Edited by Ross2509

He doesnt want to be here and play for the shirt so :censored: him. Id say the same about rvp rooney messi ronaldo or aguero in the same position. You can have all the class in the world but if you cant show the club the respect it deserves i dont want you in my football club

I'm not sure he deserves the flack I read when people say he jumped ship when we were struggling. If we did get a fee when Donny got promoted, I'd have thought Corney orchestrated the deal. Still think he's miles better than what he showed for the majority of his time here. No doubt with the right management he'd still be an asset but based on what he was producing he weren't worth losing any sleep over.

I'm not sure he deserves the flack I read when people say he jumped ship when we were struggling. If we did get a fee when Donny got promoted, I'd have thought Corney orchestrated the deal. Still think he's miles better than what he showed for the majority of his time here. No doubt with the right management he'd still be an asset but based on what he was producing he weren't worth losing any sleep over.

I defo remember Corney saying during the fans meeting with LJ that we got a fee if Donny got promoted, as Tom said earlier,