The Lee Johnson Honeymoon Period

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely, not bothering with any keepers or centre halves is about as attacking as you can get

Behave yourself!

I know I shouldn't bite - but - i - just - can't - help - it...

Look around the other clubs in our league, look at League 2, the Championship and some of the Premieship too. We are not the only club still with some work to do. It's the 24th June, pre-season hasn't even started yet.

It isn't an issue that when it does actually start, there will be some players yet to be signed. We have enough already to mean that even if they are going to do any ball work, and TBH i highly doubt they will be doing, there are enough of the likely starters to be involved in that.

Pre-season initially will be all about assessing fitness levels and working on those. It will be all VO2 Max tests and work on cycle ergometers etc.

It won't be the end of the world if Mr Big & Thick Centre Back misses the 1st week. Just ljke it wint be for the countless others clubs in exacty our position.

I'd suggest looking into balancing out your posts on all things Latics & LDJ, your constant negativity can't be healthy? Smile and be happy - it's really taking shape and we just might have some exciting football to watch this season. might do you some good being positive for a while...?

Shooting practice in June?

Clearly he's talking about Corney's junket and corportate beano at his country mansion that he's arranged to drum up support for the non-existent take over from Marwan Hogwash. Along with the shooting there's kicking the beggar, abuse the waiter and wake up the neighbour by slamming the doors of your vintage 1970 Triumph Stag.

Behave yourself!

I know I shouldn't bite - but - i - just - can't - help - it...

Look around the other clubs in our league, look at League 2, the Championship and some of the Premieship too. We are not the only club still with some work to do. It's the 24th June, pre-season hasn't even started yet.

It isn't an issue that when it does actually start, there will be some players yet to be signed. We have enough already to mean that even if they are going to do any ball work, and TBH i highly doubt they will be doing, there are enough of the likely starters to be involved in that.

Pre-season initially will be all about assessing fitness levels and working on those. It will be all VO2 Max tests and work on cycle ergometers etc.

It won't be the end of the world if Mr Big & Thick Centre Back misses the 1st week. Just ljke it wint be for the countless others clubs

in exacty our position.

I'd suggest looking into balancing out your posts on all things Latics & LDJ, your constant negativity can't be healthy? Smile and be happy - it's really taking shape and we just might have some exciting football to watch this season. might do you some good being positive for a while...?

Flipping heck Sly, it is usually 5 games into the season before I need my first counselling session. Point taken but so many people will be lost for words if a become positive.....well 2 words in particular actually

Flipping heck Sly, it is usually 5 games into the season before I need my first counselling session. Point taken but so many people will be lost for words if a become positive.....well 2 words in particular actually

Go on - do it - glass half full for a day on here; I dare you!!!! :OASISscarf:

Edited by slystallone