One Year From Now

One year on...  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Will Latics still be a League One club?

2. 2. Will Lee Johnson be Latics' manager?

3. 3. Will Jose Baxter still be a Latics player?

4. 4. Will Simon Corney still be Latics' owner?

5. 5. Will the new stand be scheduled to be ready for the start of 2014/15 season?

We will still be in League 1

Johnson will be here but under pressure from all the moaning twats

Baxter will no doubt be sold for an "undislosed fee" with add on's

Corney will still be here reducing furthermore an already vastly reduced budget

There won't be a brick built

Heart ruling head on first Q so may change that one

Can see Johnson doing well despite being impeded by limited squad. Won't simply accept players going through motions. Some will still moan but I doubt LJ or club will give a toss because they'll be the minority and most will realise that LJ can't make a purse from a sow's ear!

Baxter will be gone in January. Too good for this level and with the midfield LJ is putting together I can see Jose scoring at 15 by the next transfer window. However.....

....he could be here after January if we get a new owner but I very much out that will happen based on SC's comments on Koucash to Prozac. Corney though will be here trying to cut the ever-reducing cloth and performing financial miracles before the new stand arrives to generate some income for he club....

....foundations in place perhaps some terracing but I'm anticipating some twists & turns regarding the stand

Still in League One after a season of transition, looking forward to Challenging after a couple of quality additions

Lee Johnson will still be here, but Doncaster will casting their eyes enviously after sacking Dickov in March as the Yorkshire Twats desperately tried to avoid tumbling back into this league.

Baxter was sold on September 1st 2013 for an undisclosed fee to Blackpool

Simon Corney will still be here, threatening to leave, to stay, to leave, to stay......

The Stand will be built, open to fans with basic matchday facilities but the internal fix will be part finished - so no bar or corporate facilities as yet. A couple of the units open. The rest waiting for tenants.... The club won't be worried. Good things come to those who wait....

Oh and Barry will have replied to JSS' questions after returning by pedalo from the IOW festival...................................................................................................................................................2007!

Edited by oafcprozac

If Johnson is still the gaffer it will be because we are average as if he is :censored: (not expecting that at all) he will be sacked

If he is great then he will be poached, just a case then if he stays loyal which he may just be after laying the foundations unless a Bristol City come calling

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Stevie_J, July 6, 2013 - Potentially libellous.
Hidden by Stevie_J, July 6, 2013 - Potentially libellous.

I think they'll wait a year or two with Johnson like happened with Howe & Barker.

Dickov got lucky as Ryan is his Dogging Partner....

Edited by oafcprozac

We will still be in League 1

Johnson will be here but under pressure from all the moaning twats

Baxter will no doubt be sold for an "undislosed fee" with add on's

Corney will still be here reducing furthermore an already vastly reduced budget

There won't be a brick built

That's pretty much my genuine expectation.

Still in league one, finished 15th.

Johnson is still here. The love in for him has ended though. He is getting a bit of stick, but most people think he is doing well "on a tight budget".

Baxter is sold in January 2014 to Leicester City for an undisclosed amount. (Thought to be in the region of £600k)

Corney is still here.

The stand is not ready. Thoughts we might do a port vale and leave it half finished.

Edited by pukka

• 9 months later...